Spare a Moment for H&M Part 2

Fragile Bird

1 minute ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

No more than you. /cdn-cgi/mirage/b1d36aab6e4d0c2e7df9c46228ba7b52d529f606338274170eb3ddf4244ab9b0/1280/https://asoiaf.westeros.org/uploads/emoticons/default_cheers.gif

Great, so now we can start from somewhere.

So now we have established that Meghan has a long history of lying about even mundane stuff, why should  we be expected to believe her version of events on anything? 

2 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

Great, so now we can start from somewhere.

So now we have established that Meghan has a long history of lying about even mundane stuff, why should  we be expected to believe her version of events on anything? 

I *think* he means she’s as much a liar as you, rather than he accepts she’s a liar as much as you do?

42 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

and yes the school run claim is a demonstratable lie. She said she would be hounded if Archie had gone to school in the Uk, and that is factually incorrect because there are strict rules about press and schools.

the tabloids would leave her child alone if she catered to their blackmail by giving them photos of her kids to lay off.

You’re angry at her for being upset at a blood sacrifice of her kids.

1 minute ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

the tabloids would leave her child alone if she catered to their blackmail by giving them photos of her kids to lay off.

You’re angry at her for being upset at a blood sacrifice of her kids.

Do you understand there are strict rules that prevent the press hounding royals at school right? You keep commmenting on royalty but you don’t seem to know anything about it at all.

I really don't understand why this thread is so binary.  It is possible to dislime someone cos they are a bit if a dick AND feel a bit sorry for them at the same time. 

That being said, if my wife did that shit at the grave of my (admittedly not actually dead yet) mother, I honestly think it would be a break up situation. Fucking full on weirdo. 

32 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

I think you quoted the wrong bit. 

Nope.

34 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

really don't understand why this thread is so binary.  It is possible to dislime someone cos they are a bit if a dick AND feel a bit sorry for them at the same time. 

You absolutely can.

Harry and Megan are far from perfect and it’d be foolish to take whatever they say as gospel.

You can also recognize a person has been  dishonest, or at least say something demonstrably wrong, on at least a handful of occasions without leaping to saying everything they say henceforth can be disregarded as an attempt of deception.

40 minutes ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

You can also recognize a person has been  dishonest, or at least say something demonstrably wrong, on at least a handful of occasions without leaping to saying everything they say henceforth can be disregarded as an attempt of deception.

Is this you admitting that Meghan has been dishonest on multiple occasions and has been found out? Can you finally at least admit it?

If someone lies repeatedly, would you trust what they say more or less? 

1 minute ago, Heartofice said:

Is this you admitting that Meghan has been dishonest on multiple

Looking up the things the sun article said were lies, I found it mostly either not lies(saying her kids would be hounded by the tabloids), weren’t/couldn’t be  refuted(royals raising concerns about her child’s skin tone) or so minor as to be weird to still be mad about for years.

She’s definitely lied before, because human, and will probably lie in the future because human

Do you know what a human is my friend? And how they can’t usually be boiled down into either ontologically deceitful because they’ve ever told a lie?

2 minutes ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

Do you know what a human is my friend? And how they can’t usually be boiled down into either ontologically deceitful because they’ve ever told a lie?

Is Trump ‘only human’? Is Boris ‘only human’? Why are you stanning so hard on this hill?

Is there a Meghan MAGA hat I can get? MEGA???

15 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

Is Trump ‘only human’? Is Boris ‘only human’?

Where did I say “‘only” human? They are human though and if Boris expressed sympathy with his wife while visiting her fathers gravesite I wouldn’t sneer in anger or disgust and accuse them of manipulation or insanity.

Not every single utterance out of their mouth must be get greeted with outrage.

15 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

Is there a Meghan MAGA hat I can get? MEGA???

Shouldn’t that be MMGA? Make Make Great Again?

I can help make one for you to help feed your obsession if you want.

Ok so just because Boris and Trump told a few lies, we should treat them as humans who make mistakes like everyone else, we shouldn’t describe them as liars, or just disbelieve them based on a number of previous dishonesties?

No, MEGA is much better. What colour is your MEGA hat btw?

1 minute ago, Heartofice said:

Ok so just because Boris and Trump told a few lies, we should treat them as humans who make mistakes like everyone else,

Well Trump’s lies often get people killed or severely in his pursuit of power.

3 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

we shouldn’t describe them as liars, or just disbelieve them based on a number of previous dishonesties?

Depends on the topic. For example trump lied about the election being stolen. It’s fair to call him a liar then.  He told truth the efficacy of the pzier vaccines. So screeching liar there would be inappropriate.

It’s silly to reflexively get on the side of any topic because  someone you dislike is on the other

Though I’ll be honest I get the feeling you personally don’t feel Trump or Boris are particularly more deceitful than standard politicos.

You’re bringing them up to gesture to some imagined hypocrisy by not treating everything they say with same deranged hatred as you do Megan.

I mean man—you’ve called her a narcissist for starting a podcast. That’s fairly deluded.

13 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

What colour is your MEGA hat btw?

I don’t love Megan as much as you hate her.

Archived