Spare a Moment for H&M Part 2

Fragile Bird

1 minute ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

Well Trump’s lies often get people killed or severely in his pursuit of power.

Depends on the topic. For example trump lied about the election being stolen. It’s fair to call him a liar then.  He told truth the efficacy of the pzier vaccines. So screeching liar there would be inappropriate.

It’s silly to reflexively get on the side of any topic because  someone you dislike is on the other

Though I’ll be honest I get the feeling you personally don’t feel Trump or Boris are particularly more deceitful than standard politicos.

You’re bringing them up to gesture to some imagined hypocrisy by not treating everything they say with same deranged hatred as you do Megan.

I mean man—you’ve called her a narcissist for starting a podcast. That’s fairly deluded.

I don’t love Megan as much as you hate her.

Haha, its so funny. You know she is a liar, in the same way you know Trump is a liar, and Boris Johnson is a liar, because.. they repeatedly tell lies. Yet somehow you find it incredibly painful to admit it. Look how you just danced around the issue whilst trying to avoid saying it. I guess that just sums it up really. MEGA trolling at it's finest.

11 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

Is Meghan a liar?

Name them. Then show me on the doll where Megan's lies hurt you. Then explain to me how any of that is even remotely proportional to the tabloid media hazing, invasion of privacy, and death threats that woman has endured for the last five years.

Then touch grass.  

Just now, Deadlines? What Deadlines? said:

Name them. Then show me on the doll where Megan's lies hurt you. Then explain to me how any of that is even remotely proportional to the tabloid media hazing, invasion of privacy, and death threats that woman has endured for the last five years.

Then touch grass.  

Just go back and read about them, it's so bizarre you are here commenting, but you don't even know about it? Is there a direct correlation between MEGA stans and totally ignorance as to anything H&M have said and done?

Just admit she is a liar. Say. the. words.

3 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

Just go back and read about them, it's so bizarre you are here commenting, but you don't even know about it? Is there a direct correlation between MEGA stans and totally ignorance as to anything H&M have said and done?

Just admit she is a liar. Say. the. words.

I'm supposed to scour 20 pages for this?

Touch. Grass.

7 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

Haha, its so funny. You know she is a liar, in the same way you know Trump is a liar, and Boris Johnson is a liar, because.. they repeatedly tell lies.

I feel like you just ignored the nuance of my response and have decided to act like I gave the response you were fishing for—which was to the tune of since we can show Boris and Trump  lied more than once they’re ontologically deceitful and thus whatever they  say can be disregarded forever as a lie and call them liars in every situation.

15 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

Yet somehow you find it incredibly painful to admit it.

Have you lied at least 6 times within the last 8 years?

4 minutes ago, Wall Flower said:

Life's too short to keep track of all the supposed crimes Meghan's accused of but I believe the couple clarified that they exchanged personal vows before saying the traditional vows in their official wedding ceremony.

Eh, some moral foibles she’s accused have legit evidence backing them up.
Most dont though.

37 minutes ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

I feel like you just ignored the nuance of my response and have decided to act like I gave the response you were fishing for—which was to the tune of since we can show Boris and Trump  lied more than once they’re ontologically deceitful and thus whatever they  say can be disregarded forever as a lie and call them liars in every situation.

Yes what I'm getting at is that if someone is caught repeatedly lying would you consider them deceitful and less likely to believe them in the future? You seem to want to just handwave Meghan's repeated lying as normal behaviour, the sort of thing everyone does every day, rather than a personality quirk. At what point does repeated barefaced lying become a trait?

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/a20966559/royal-family-children-privacy/
So tried to see if there were any actual laws preventing the type of treatment of the tabloids Megan professed to fearing.

I got this:

They generally control which photos of their children are released, and when. 

Scobie explains that Wills and KMid choose to compromise on some moments so that they can be more private with others. For example, because a few photographers were allowed to accompany George to that first morning of school, the media generally stays away from his school and Charlotte's the rest of the time, this being an implicit, longstanding agreement its believed the royals have with the British press. Kate can therefore do drop-offs and pick-ups on the regs, then, without paparazzi following

And a picture from the New York post of her dropping off her kid while heavily pregnant.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/730146158340358401/

9 minutes ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/a20966559/royal-family-children-privacy/
So tried to see if there were any actual laws preventing the type of treatment of the tabloids Megan professed to fearing.

I got this:

And a picture from the New York post of her dropping off her kid while heavily pregnant.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/730146158340358401/

She’s in LA!!!

4 hours ago, Heartofice said:

It’s clear she has a very loose relationship with the truth, almost Trumpian. So why are people defending her? How politically biased do you have to be?

It doesn't have to be based on political bias. For me, honestly, any positive feelings I have about her are based on how crazy she makes odious people like Clarkson and Morgan.

It doesn't matter to me one bit if she lied about her wedding vows or some wedding dress argument with Princess Peg. I keep coming back to this topic because I am fascinated by how much irrational and disproportionate vitriol she inspires in the two or three of you who hate her so much as to keep this topic going for 20 pages. She's got y'all obsessed.

1 minute ago, DanteGabriel said:

It doesn't have to be based on political bias. For me, honestly, any positive feelings I have about her are based on how crazy she makes odious people like Clarkson and Morgan.

It doesn't matter to me one bit if she lied about her wedding vows or some wedding dress argument with Princess Peg. I keep coming back to this topic because I am fascinated by how much irrational and disproportionate vitriol she inspires in the two or three of you who hate her so much as to keep this topic going for 20 pages. She's got y'all obsessed.

they have Megan derangement syndrome.

Yeah I feel silly having looked this up but the symbolic ceremony  hasn’t been shown to be a lie.

https://news.yahoo.com/archbishop-canterbury-breaks-silence-meghan-164300569.html

Could you please tell us what happened with Megan and Harry? Did you really marry them three days before the official wedding, as they revealed?

“If any of you ever talk to a priest, you expect them to keep that talk confidential. It doesn't matter who I'm talking to. I had a number of private and pastoral meetings with the duke and duchess before the wedding. The legal wedding was on the Saturday. I signed the wedding certificate, which is a legal document, and I would have committed a serious criminal offence if I signed it knowing it was false. So you can make what you like about it. But the legal wedding was on the Saturday. But I won't say what happened at any other meetings.”

This thread shares a lot of similarities to real life Harry and Meghan.

Just as people would stop talking about them if they ceased trying to 'defend' themselves and got their faces out of the media for 5 second, this thread would get cobwebs if MEGA stans stopped coming by to defend them. 

12 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

Just as people would stop talking about them if they ceased trying to 'defend' themselves and got their faces out of the media for 5 second

Says the man who was the first poster to the thread.

12 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

this thread would get cobwebs if MEGA stans stopped coming by to defend them. 

Couldn’t that be launched back at you?

If you and a few others stopped screeching on how it’s impossible for Megan to ever show sympathy to any other entity including her husband and father of her children people wouldn’t have an urge to say that’s a bit deranged and escalate conversation.

Be the change you want to be. :D

11 minutes ago, Heartofice said:

This thread shares a lot of similarities to real life Harry and Meghan.

Just as people would stop talking about them if they ceased trying to 'defend' themselves and got their faces out of the media for 5 second, this thread would get cobwebs if MEGA stans stopped coming by to defend them. 

Dude, all I had to do was jokingly mention Prince Harry as a model of modern manhood in the Andrew Tate thread and we got all this out of you and @Cas Stark.

But thanks to your derangement, I've actually learned some positive things about Harry, and you've gotten at least one person to buy his book, so thanks for that.

You attempt to turn this into something about "MEGA" stans (unfortunate you think that's clever enough to keep using) but all I see is two or three people complaining about her endlessly for a bunch of trivial crap, and a bunch of other people saying you're being unfair.

5 hours ago, Heartofice said:

So ‘she’s just not that interesting’ from someone who continues to post in a thread about her. ‘She’s not a liar’ from someone who doesn’t know the first thing about anything she has said or done in the past. 

She's not interesting. The hatred directed at her that's largely unwarranted is. See the difference.

And yeah, I've looked at the accusations that are generating said hatred and they're at best very mild. Which again makes exploring the hatred quite interesting.

Archived