Diablo 4

Relic

And then I switched right back. I did not like the total lack of survivability this build has. Sure damage is great if you get a big large pack but if fighting an elite or boss even with poison imbuement the damage given and taken is weak. Maybe this will work better when I have more crit and paragon points.

I also don’t have umbrous aspect yet so no free dark shroud. I also really missed having Dash available. Helltides were a lot harder and since that’s a big part of my progression atm  I had to switch back. I think I just need to switch my playstyle from less pressing buttons to more rolling my thumb between square and X for blades and puncture.

Plan on gaming hard tonight [starting around 8pm PDT] so if anyone wants to group for anything, let me know.

Fair warning: I got a bunch of of edibles and will be doing so completely lit

Edited by JGP

1 hour ago, JGP said:

Plan on gaming hard tonight [starting around 8pm PDT] so if anyone wants to group for anything, let me know.

I would love to do that capstone dungeon if you don't mind carrying me a bit. Tier IIIs exp rate sucks.

1 hour ago, JGP said:

I might wake up in time for some of that 

5 hours ago, RumHam said:

I would love to do that capstone dungeon if you don't mind carrying me a bit. Tier IIIs exp rate sucks.

The 13yo has decided she wants to hang with some friends after work, so I won't be on until around 9:30 PDT [so you know]

14 minutes ago, JGP said:

The 13yo has decided she wants to hang with some friends after work, so I won't be on until around 9:30 PDT [so you know]

No worries man, I just hope you found out before you had those edibles!

Think I pulled him.

Spawned on me almost every login the past week, even spawned twice once. Last time right in the middle of a Nightmare Dungeon. Had one more of those Eyes to kill and when you tag them [just case in cse you haven't been there] they spawn a couple waves of adds, then more adds but now Elites too, with slows and freezes, and oh hey look that's the fucking Butcher going savage on me, right on. Still did that shit, but that's the luxury of not playing Hardcore.

Live again, keep progressing.

No Idea how, much less why you'd do that lol

Build is starting to feel good. Level 59 ice shards sorcerer. Just completed a few level 18 nightmare dungeons. Still a bit difficult but completely doable and just got 4 new pieces of gear that will help, just need to upgrade and get some aspects on them (I have the ones I want). Will do a bit more grinding and then maybe try the tier iv capstone dungeon, suspect I could do it soon (maybe level 62-63).

I respecced my pulverize druid to tornado druid because I just couldn’t get the shockwave aspect to drop from levelling or from gambling. Then my son and I do act six and within five minutes two aspects of the shockwave drop. So I guess I might go back but I need to find a way for my single target damage to not be crap. Probably need to get a glyph in opening zone that could give me a bit of mana regen. Pulverize does fine damage until spirit runs out and then it’s pathetic maul damage.

29 minutes ago, Arakasi said:

I respecced my pulverize druid to tornado druid because I just couldn’t get the shockwave aspect to drop from levelling or from gambling. Then my son and I do act six and within five minutes two aspects of the shockwave drop. So I guess I might go back but I need to find a way for my single target damage to not be crap. Probably need to get a glyph in opening zone that could give me a bit of mana regen. Pulverize does fine damage until spirit runs out and then it’s pathetic maul damage.

Step-bro told me to ditch that idea and go to wolf/nado build. I looked at a few guides online and it's insane. You just have to find this helm to unlock it (and I'm pretty sure I found one before and sold it because I thought wearbear was the the way to go once you got to upper levels). 

Yes I’ve read of that build but it’s gated behind that legendary so until I get it not much to do. I have most of the other aspects that are required for the build. Technically it’s two legendaries since I think you want to run the crone staff too. Edit that’s for stormclaw which I think is slightly different but similar.

Edited by Arakasi

Girls transitioned for their Mom's parenting week earlier than usual. Relic's news abut how soon Season I is starting took the wind out of my sails, so being a bit bored I started a new Barb [Nightmare] but am going with straight up Bleed build. Flay for basic, Rend, Rupture instead of Deathblow. Like Rend, Rupture is a cleave, and for every enemy it hits that is Bleeding it collapses every Bleed on them at once and they'll each explode spreading another dot. Dying to know what this would be like with Fields of Crimson, but the one I have in my stash is lvl 82 and my 84 Barb's gear has lots of +Deathblow ranks. Think I'll hang on to complimentary gear. Could be a non-starter in the later stages of the game, but I'm a sucker for dot dmg. Worth a try.

Edited by JGP