Football: So it begins

Raja

2 minutes ago, Raja said:

Also, curious what our set up will be like, not sure if Partey will be at RB

I think he'll do the Zinchenko thing and tuck in while Timber gets up there and terrorizes the Forest. 

41 minutes ago, Raja said:

Feel like London is not the best late *late* night city out there. So many things close *way* too early

London is a shit night out. Places that I've been that are better. Newcastle obviously and by miles, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester, Liverpool, Nottingham, Leeds. Places that are worse Hull, Middlesbrough, Oxford, Stoke. 

8 minutes ago, polishgenius said:

Between Saka and Bruno G for best player in the league tbqh

I do wonder what Bruno is worth when I see the figures being spent on people who are noticeably worse than him. 

If Rice and Caicedo are 110 million he must be 150. 

1 minute ago, BigFatCoward said:

I do wonder what Bruno is worth when I see the figures being spent on people who are noticeably worse than him. 

If Rice and Caicedo are 110 million he must be 150. 

Yeah, but you have to knock £50m off because he looks like a Nick Park supervillian. 

29 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

London is a shit night out. 

Central London might be shit, but there's plenty of fun to be had on the manor. If you know where to go. My hard partying days are well behind me, but my younger relatives seem to be having a whale of a time. 

9 minutes ago, Spockydog said:

Odegaard would like a word. 

He's cool too.

I feel like there are players in the league that could slide into his role without making Arsenal worse off though. Not many like, but our Bruno for one, De Bruyne obviously (and he's the obvious other candidate for best player) and maybe Bernardo Silva too, some random dude in Brighton's reserves...

I don't think that's true of Saka at all, except for the random dude in Brighton's reserves. 

4 minutes ago, Spockydog said:

. If you know where to go.

Yeah, have ended up needing a list of places open after midnight cause they are not that many but if you don't know you'll never find them, especially in central & east london

it's more like when you've finished work at midnight and you want to get a drink, places just aren't readily open around our work place

15 minutes ago, Raja said:

it's more like when you've finished work at midnight and you want to get a drink, places just aren't readily open around our work place

If you're looking for a quiet drink, perhaps join a snooker club. Most are open till late/early, some are open 24 hours. These places have a bar/lounge area with comfy seating, and are usually quite chill.

Starting Michael Keane when we have Ben Godfrey and Jarrad Branthwaite is and will always be a terrible desicion, Sean. 

I know he played at Burnley, but he should be our fourth choice all year long.

Edited by Rorschach - 2
Fulham / Burnley ... no difference, no?