Football: So it begins

Raja

I've only seen a bit of him but I feel like Tonali is quite similar to the role I think Rice should be playing but not so much the more overtly defensive one that Arteta has bought him for. In that sense, Newcastle have made a good saving if their alternative had been Rice but Tonali probably wouldn't have been a viable alternative for Arsenal. 

It's not just plug & play though when teams think about who they get, and I mean this for lot of transfers we talk about

Interested to see if VAR gets any better this season, the refs going on about dissent and garbage rules like the assistant stuff but seeing no improvements in VAR would be disappointing.

1 minute ago, Raja said:

Interested to see if VAR gets any better this season, the refs going on about dissent and garbage rules like the assistant stuff but seeing no improvements in VAR would be disappointing.

They've done a good job with it at the WWC as far as I can tell. 

S2 of Welcome to Wrexham drops Sept 12th.

Would have thought it would have made sense to launch with the start of the season. 

Wilson is a great player to bring off the bench when everyone is knackered. 

Edited by BigFatCoward

46 minutes ago, Soylent Brown said:

Personally I'd start Harvey Barnes over Princess Diana every day of the week.

He did win player of tournament at the under 21s recently. I'm not ready to write him off quite yet. And Eddie clearly believes.