Westeros Dynasty Football League 2023

grozeng

i can help you draft a team on wednesday, but i might not do a great job.  i've never played in a keeper league before.  are a bunch of players not available because they are already locked up in contracts?  also, if i get a player for $40, will that be the player's cost for each year after?

7 hours ago, Mudguard said:

i can help you draft a team on wednesday, but i might not do a great job.  i've never played in a keeper league before.  are a bunch of players not available because they are already locked up in contracts?  also, if i get a player for $40, will that be the player's cost for each year after?

Basically you can sign a player for one to four years at whatever price you won them at during the auction. 

8 hours ago, mcbigski said:

Would rather start later than earlier on Wednesday, so 10 Eastern is better than 9 30 for this east coast guy.  Can make either of them work.

10 pm eastern works.

Let's plan on 10pm Eastern tomorrow.  I assume rosters are locked based on what we posted last week (sucks for me and Dobbins - I have him for another year, so I guess I stash him).   I will update everything tonight.

Edited by grozeng

7 hours ago, grozeng said:

10 pm eastern works.

Let's plan on 10pm Eastern tomorrow.  I assume rosters are locked based on what we posted last week (sucks for me and Dobbins - I have him for another year, so I guess I stash him).   I will update everything tonight.

I didn't see you update the original post for my team but I'm dropping Dalton Schulz and Jordan Mason.

4 hours ago, Mudguard said:

Is there anything I need to do with the team prior to draft?  Will all my non-keeper players be automatically dropped when we enter the draft?

Nothing.  You have $199 and Michael Pitmman Jr.  So you need to fill 21 roster spots with $199.

Contracts due before the first game Sunday. 

Rosters are updated on the first page with the prices of the new guys from the draft.  We need to decide what to do with Mudguard's team. Some potential good salaries there.

Edited by grozeng

21 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

As of right now all my players are on one year deals. I might give Dak a second before Sunday. 

Thanks for all the work you do. Managing these leagues must be a bitch. 

I make it hard on myself by disappearing right before the season starts.  Next year we need to just start earlier and lock down the new players when WJ is finding his people.

Also, I transferred your Keeper team.  If you want it back next year, it is yours.  It has some good players.