Football: The long goodbye. tic-toc goes the Klopp.

Haaland missed a fair bunch of chances in the past, too.

Alas, if you score two goals in a game, nobody talks about the five misses in that game. If you don't score, everybody talks about the big one you missed. Strikers tale.

Haaland has missed a couple of games due to injury, he hasn't found his groove/mojo/rhythm again. But he will eventually get back to his scoring ways.

Honestly my biggest issue with Haaland is that a striker like him should be constantly on the shoulder of the defenders, making little runs and dragging the defenders about, and he doesn't seem to do that so much. Which is weird because I swear at Dortmund he used to. But it's almost like he's waiting for the chance to make the perfect run rather than creating the opening for it.

We started well but as soon as Luton pulled a goal back they've been the better side. Made us look like the team that is battling relegation. Ten Hag has failed tactically this season - we are unable to control games against any opposition and that's the manager's fault.

We managed to pull ourselves together in the 2nd half. Still disappointing that we can't even control possession against Luton.

Also, lol Bayern. Tuchel should've been sacked after the Leverkusen game. He's done and isn't turning things around. 

I hope we absolutely rinse Man Utd for Ashworth, or stick him on gardening leave for 2 years as has been suggested.  They were one of the ones that voted for and massively benefit from the status quo, fuck em, they can pay 75 million or wait.