Tyrion's love triangle

Not going to happen with Arya.  Sansa is the female in the Tyrion triangle with Harry.  I predict Sansa will die and both men will lose her.

Arya's chance to have a love triangle has come and gone.  She is not going to make it all the way to the wall.  I am predicting Arya will die at the Twins. 

2 hours ago, James West said:

Not going to happen with Arya.  Sansa is the female in the Tyrion triangle with Harry.  I predict Sansa will die and both men will lose her.

Arya's chance to have a love triangle has come and gone.  She is not going to make it all the way to the wall.  I am predicting Arya will die at the Twins. 

Harry is a red herring and a redshirt.  He won't be around very long.  I can see Sansa staying married to Tyrion, either as a blocking move or as a political partnership.  I'm pretty sure Baelish is romantically interested in Sansa.  I'm also sure the interest is not reciprocated.

I can see Arya in a triangle, with Gendry possibly one point and someone like Edric Dayne or Podrick Payne the other.  She and Edric seemed to get along well.  Arya is awfully young, though, so I don't know how far it would progress.  Though she is also precocious, curious, and reckless, so who knows?

Tyrion Sansa Jaime/Sandor/Everyone. Sansa will be out to manipulate everyone, and Tyrion's inferiority complex will see him go mad with jealousy every time she smiles at a man taller than him.

There is some chance for Arya being involved with a love triangle as she will love Gendry but marry elsewhere for duty, and she's one of few characters (Tyrion being the obvious other) to display jealousy.

Edited by chrisdaw

The triangle was Tyrion, Jon, and Arya. Arya’s age make that less likely with Tyrion. Jon died. He’ll be another Coldhands when he comes back. Arya is going crazy. This trio is out.  It’s Petyr Baelish, Harry, and Sansa that’s gonna have a love triangle.  Sansa loses both ways. 

7 hours ago, James West said:

I definitely see the Sansa, Harry, Petyr triangle, but more so as a plan of Petyr than a reality, where he tries in some way to impregnate Sansa with his child and have Harry raise it. Sort of a modified Cersei Lannister plan, I suppose. 

The main issue I see with that is the obvious question of how far Petyr goes to ensure this, the implication going as far as assault, which personally would hate as a storyline, but feel I can't deny the possibility of.

I fear to think how this might tie into (un)kiss and the bloody white cloak. The Hound has suffered enough.

And as a legitimate claimant of Queen of the North, Sansa might then bear a passing inspiration and fate of Mary, Queen of Scots, who was assaulted by the person who killed her last husband, as a way to force marriage, and ultimately faced execution by the (southern) Queen of England for conspiracy which was ultimately her Husband's machinations. 

7 hours ago, James West said:

How would you feel about Jon, Sansa and Arya? as a sort of Stark version of Aegon (Jon), Visenya (Arya), and Rhaenys (Sansa). The personalities fit the archetypes, the relationship is similar enough. Gendry is like Jon, Arya is like Ygritte, Jon thinks of Arya like a little girl, but we know she is growing, and Sansa never thought of Jon as anything more than her "Bastard half-brother" which suggests space to a less familial bond forming. If R+L=J is true, the marriage will do the same to unite north and south as a marriage to Dany, and so after the War with the others, Dany can return to Essos knowing her Kin and the rightful heir rules in Westeros. She was always willing to crown one brother, so why not the next legal heir? 

Mind you I still find the relationship unsettling, but so long as were pitching triangles, hey... It's the sort of symmetrical storytelling one might expect where thematically, time is a wheel. I'm just glad no one is asking for love squares. Everyone knows you can't square a circle.

The reason to plan the love triangle was to make Arya the teason for Jon to violate his oaths and fail Westeros. George found another way to accomplish that through Arya but without the triangle. Jon’s bond with Arya was the cause for him to betray the watch. The fall out will be really bad. 

I don't see a Petyr/Sansa/Harry love triangle happening. My personal theory is that Harry will die soon, for reasons unrelated to romance. Still, it would be an interesting twist though, since none of these people have any sort of affection for each other. Petyr lusts after her, but he will always put his own political motives before her needs. Harry is extremely superficial, rude, and arrogant. He'd had to make a 180 real quick before he could earn Sansa's trust. As of now, she just wants the bare minimum from him. If something tragic were to happen to either of these men, she wouldn't at all be heartbroken. Given her nature, she might be sad for them. So instead of a love triangle, you could call it an incentive triangle hehe. (That's lame, I'm sorry.)

As for Tyrion/Sansa/Harry? No. Like every other character in the books, Sansa has a type, and Tyrion just isn't it. She's not going to fall in love with him, and that's ok. Tyrion doesn't love her either and probably never will. He fantasized about it, but the way he thought about her was actually pretty gross and not loving at all.

Edited by Ser Arthurs Dawn

20 minutes ago, Ser Arthurs Dawn said:

Petyr lusts after her, but he will always put his own political motives before her needs.

Whilst I don't see Sansa keen on entering into a relationship with anyone she knows so far, I do think Petyr's unhealthy obsession with her will ultimately be the cause of his downfall. Amidst all his ultra-carefully planned chaos, he took a quite UnLittlefinger risk in smuggling Sansa away from the Purple Wedding; I think that's an indication of his Achilles Heel.