S. John

Padraig

Shewoman

Tempra

Earendil

Jagged

arlington bill

Not a bad little group.

I will be at "The Cellar" Tomorrow about 5:30PM. I look forward to meeting as many of you as can attend.

Doesn't having a way to recognize each other negate the "without banners" part? We could all wear towels on our head. Or I could just bring a largish sign that says BWB at 5:15 and look generally like this:

http://filebox.vt.edu/users/meison/myself.jpg

Sorry you can't be there Jon Targ.

I don't know why, but I find it funny that Ser Scot puts quotations marks around "the Cellar". As if it's just an alias for our real, secret and nefarious meeting place.

I actually can't make it either. I'm moving to another house tomorrow, and since I've got a truck I've been volunteered to help my roomate's move in on Saturday as well. I can't forsee a way to wiggle out of it. :mad:

Have fun guys, I'm jealous.

I'm 5' 6". I have sandy blond hair, it's cut short right now. I'll be wearing a University of South Carolina, School of Law sweat shirt. You can hum the song "The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out" to the cadence of my walk.

Hope that helps.

An easy solution would be to reserve a table for the BWB group if "the Cellar" takes reservations. Do they take reservations?

No reservations, it's really more of a bar with food. Greek food. But it's not very large and you don't have to wait to be seated, so you can just walk from table to table looking lost until someone identifies you.

Angie??

I'm going to have to change myself to an official No. My husband is working Saturday and won't be able to go, though I would have enjoyed meeting up with those I haven't yet and seeing those I've already met once again.

Have fun & I hope someone plans to take & post pics. :)

Yes, we will try. I will be getting in Saturday between 10 and 11. Probably see if we can Check into the Hotel then head over to the Con. I would love to have dinner with George and then hang out with everyone Saturday night. Scott, if George is ok with it I could use my phone. I have free Weekends. Hopefully it will wokr out alright (I have T-Mobile aka. the worst cell phone provider known to man) and you can listen to the reading.

A thousand blessings on those who manage to report back notable utterances from GRRM, and give us a spoiler-filled synopsis of that magazine's excerpt from ADwD! ;)

GRRM says that he is going to read the JON chapter that will appear in the ComicCon magazine. Apparently he's already read some of it in public before...

Archived