Another Con in the Southeast

Fitz Chivalry's Lover and I will probably be attending this one as well. Our mother has read the books and expressed an interest as well, but I'm not sure if she'll really go or not.

CH should be able to attend and make his con debut. hide the children

Mr. X enjoys it when CH talks about himself in the third person. Enjoys it perhaps a bit too much....

(Though I'm also a little bummed that there is a con coming up in Saratoga, NY, which is not too far from Albany, yet CH is no longer in Albany so he won't make his con debut there. :()

Mr. X enjoys it when CH talks about himself in the third person. Enjoys it perhaps a bit too much....

(Though I'm also a little bummed that there is a con coming up in Saratoga, NY, which is not too far from Albany, yet CH is no longer in Albany so he won't make his con debut there. :()

CH has missed Mr.X

CH wishes to know this Saratoga date. CH might be able to work something out, but makes no promises.

• 2 months later...

I still haven't decided whether I'm going to this one or OdysseyCon or even if I'm going to any con before Denver.

But I think we should start making some plans. How about a dinner? At InConJunction we went out to a rib place that George's local friend knew. I think we could do the same at this one as it will be small enough. So, we should find a friend of George or maybe LugaJetBoyGirl knows some places to eat in the area.

Also, are we going to get a party suite and throw a party as the BWB? Or should we just tour the parties and hang out in a private suite after we're through?

Anyone know if there is a website for this? I clicked the link on George's page but it took me to last year's.

Here is the website Lany. Ran should e-mail George to get it fixed.

What do you think of the plan for dinner? So far only four people are definite though you can probably add me too.

Here is the website Lany. Ran should e-mail George to get it fixed.

What do you think of the plan for dinner? So far only four people are definite though you can probably add me too.

dinner would be nice too.

I have to see if I can make it on Friday, but I know I can be there Saturday.

let me check out a few things and I'll let you know about the suite.

eta: looking at that site, it does not list the address or which hotel it is in/near.

anyone know if it is the same from last year?

Archived