NFL VI

Kalbear

Jaime L: Question...is it me, or does Joe Gibbs seem to blow his timeouts before the the middle of the 4th quarter in just about every game?!?!?

This would be true. This year's speciality is calling timeouts invariably after big gainers and TV timeouts. Keeps our opposition from ever guessing just when we'll ambush 'em with a timeout.

It's pretty much been a decade since it was mid-November and I was already counting down the days until spring training opens up for baseball.

Having no offense combined with having no pass defense is starting to get ugly. Although I guess there's some consolation that no touchdowns were allowed by the Baltimore defense - not much though. This offense is pretty bad. I mean, we've seen some bad offenses, but this is ludicrously bad.

As the San Diego chicken pours itching powder into what appears to be Manning's jock strap: Madden - "Somebody's going to blame Bill Belichik for that." :lol:

well....the Pats ARE on a bye.... :lol:

Colts are SOOOOOO undermanned. might be asking to much to for them to beat a NORV coached team missing 3 skill players on offense. then again, Norv might help them out.

Man, the Colts O is hurting without those receiving options. Is the LT still out?

ETA: Gah, this is recockulous. Bad punt, bad coverage, struggling O... I think the Colts need to get the Chargers' offense on the field.

Colts got screwed by the whistles on that play... anybody still think the refs are still helping the Colts?

Also, nice challenge, Norv. Are your guys in the booth asleep or something?

This game's awesome. Colts are intercepting balls off their teammates' ass-cracks. Chargers players are doing full on gymnastic routines after sacks.

At this point, Colts should try to give the ball back to Rivers to increase their chances of scoring.

ETA: Cromartie is bad-ass. Peyton's getting worked.

This game's awesome. Colts are intercepting balls off their teammates' ass-cracks. Chargers players are doing full on gymnastic routines after sacks.

At this point, Colts should try to give the ball back to Rivers to increase their chances of scoring.

Hey, I made that suggestion 20 minutes ago.

Honestly, I think if the Colts can get to halftime with a close game, they'll pull it out. They've just got so fucking many hurt players just now.

AAAAAAND Cromartie with an incredible pick... that'd be 4 for Manning. Jeebus.

ETA: CelticBrennus, this had better be one EPIC post coming.

ETA2: In other news, when John Madden brushes his teeth, he doesn't stick the toothbrush in his eye.

Hey, I made that suggestion 20 minutes ago.

Most of my thoughts are just rehased Bluray sentiments. Sad but true.

ETA2: In other news, when John Madden brushes his teeth, he doesn't stick the toothbrush in his eye.

:rofl:

Honestly, I think if the Colts can get to halftime with a close game, they'll pull it out. They've just got so fucking many hurt players just now.

Well, there goes that strategy. Damn. Crazy game, so far.

ETA: CelticBrennus, this had better be one EPIC post coming.

Sorry, I just didnt think anything I could say could possible be more epic then the sight of Manning playing worse then Rex Grossman, Tavaris Jackson and Brian Greise rolled together.

As far as he Colts injuries go, truely great teams can overcome those injuries still pull out the win.

Archived