NFL VI

Kalbear

Clearly, your labor will go smoothly as Maverick will want to do a fly-by of the OR. Just make sure to play "Highway to the Danger Zone" in the background.

Fucking Rex Grossman.

OR, huh? Am I having a C-section? :P

Danger Zone is *sigh* on Dub's list of things to play in the room. *shakes head*

So you're stuck watching the Oakland/Chicago game too? Harsh. This Giants/Boys game is pretty damn good.

The Packers finally looked like a 8-1 team, simply dominating the Vikes in every area of the game. They've finally found a running game and proved its the real thing agianst what was, going into this game, the 2nd ranked run d in the league. Farve continued playing great and the d completed a shut-out in convincing style. they kept Peterson a non factor. His injury, which did take him out of the game, didn't come until well into the 2nd half when the Pack had the game well in-hand (and yes, it was a legit hit. A hard one but clean and legal). I hope the kid is ok.

The back to back stretch at Detroit and Dallas is looking bigger and bigger now.

Redskins are too dumb to win the games they should. I feel like Gregg Williams had a full-frontal lobotomy. It's the only way I can describe a base defense where you put your two best players 30 yards from the line of scrimmage and leave 'em there all game. Yes, the offense was too conservative in the Red Zone but I saw some promising things there. Campbell was great. Portis was great. The line played their best game since they lost Randy Thomas. The playcalling was aggressive, even a little no-huddle thrown in. But the reason they lost, the reason they always lose is because they're dumb as fuck. The smarter, more aggressive coach wins in the NFL. And it's why the Eagles won today.

Guess GB is for real. They embarrassed the Vikings today. Or did the Vikings embarrass themselves? How does Bollinger throw for 7 yards total in the first half?

Also, how bad is the Baltimore offense? When the Bengals D basically shuts you out, maybe it's time to rethink things. I'm amazed they keep trotting McNair out there. Never seen a QB show me less than what he did against Pittsburgh last week.

I also don't think the Saints would beat anyone in the NFC East. Maybe the Redskins, because they're retarded. But that's about it. You don't win games with a defense that bad.

Cowboys just beat the second best team in the NFC.

Did the Lions really rush for -18 yards? I'm not even mad, that's astounding.

They should just tape Bears games and then rebroadcast the three minutes that end up being interesting. It will save people hours of their lives and those of us in the Midwest might be able to see a good game on Sundays.

LET'S GO COLTS!

God I fucking love the Cowboys! I think Eli was crying in the corner - what a wuss!

It is always nice to be reminded that there is one team out there that had Patriots fans over two decades before the Patriots turned to the Dark Side.

It is always nice to be reminded that there is one team out there that had Patriots fans over two decades before the Patriots turned to the Dark Side.

every team has them...living in the Midwest, Bears fans are REALLY obnoxious. cough....Rex Grossman...comeback player of the year now?....cough...

As for the Cowboys/Giants game...I was impressed with the Cowboys pass rush. I'm sure there were plenty of people feeling all warm and fuzzy seeing TANK JOHNSON recording one of the sacks. :P

Jaime L: Question...is it me, or does Joe Gibbs seem to blow his timeouts before the the middle of the 4th quarter in just about every game?!?!?

Archived