NYC BWB Pre Con

I met Ben! He is not the shy Iowa farm boy he purports to be. He navigated NYC, alone, as if he's been there all his life. I'm sure he's a spy. Not sure who he's working for yet, but definitely a double 0.

For all you know, I'm a free and/or rogue agent, intent on stealing all of your books for my own evil purposes. And it's not that difficult to read a map. :P

Okay, here are some of my pics hosted on Photobucket. I missed one or two names here and there, but I got pics of everyone.

For all you know, I'm a free and/or rogue agent, intent on stealing all of your books for my own evil purposes.

Precisely what a sooper sekrit agent would say to throw us off the scent...

And it's not that difficult to read a map. :P

What the hell would I know? I've gotten lost in hotel lobbies and I've lived in this area all my life. :lol:

A bit late but I have to say that it was great to meet everyone in NY. Even though I arrived late, so missed some people. But those that were around were the usual insane and fun people. :) Shall try to write more when I get home.

Btw, I have a 6hr 15 mins layover in JFK on Sunday (if everything is on time). Is there anything that can be easily reached where I could waste 2 or 3 hours?

Archived