LONDON FILM & COMIC CON - 19th July 2009

I'm over in London in the middle of the week so when I found out about this, I had to try and extend my stay.

I have to be sure that work will let me take Friday off, but I've sorted my flight back and accommodation, so I'm 95% certain I'll be there.

I'm over in London in the middle of the week so when I found out about this, I had to try and extend my stay.

I have to be sure that work will let me take Friday off, but I've sorted my flight back and accommodation, so I'm 95% certain I'll be there.

Nice.

Unfortunately, I'm thinking I can't make it now. I have 57p in my bank account so if I wanted to come I'd have to abuse the credit card again, and I've pushed that as far as I can really :(

Well, for those of you that want to meet up on Saturday we'll be meeting in Penderel's Oak on High Holborn at about 1530 hours. It's a Wetherspoons so it's cheap and cheerful and has lots of room.

If you want a mobile number for us in case we're not readily apparent drop me a PM and you can have mine.

Hope to see you there.

N

Well, for those of you that want to meet up on Saturday we'll be meeting in Penderel's Oak on High Holborn at about 1530 hours. It's a Wetherspoons so it's cheap and cheerful and has lots of room.

If you want a mobile number for us in case we're not readily apparent drop me a PM and you can have mine.

Hope to see you there.

N

I'd have to walk past that pub on the way home from work so it's hard to resist!

Apologies for leaving you all in the lurch with strange man. Did you manage to escape?

I am still at the table watching episodes of Heroes with the help of a solar charger. When are you guys getting back from the toilet???

Archived