AussieCon 4

felice

Is everyone still suffering from post-con emo?

Awwww. Don't worry I will see you all again, maybe next year in Reno or the year after in Chicago, or maybe 4 years time in London, or 10 years time in New Zealand. Or you know maybe never again. Nothing to get emo about, really.....

The sledging continues! I don't think I've seen Ski post here yet, he must be seriously traumatised.

You two are never going to let me forget posting that Masters Apprentices' song are you? Careful now, or I might be stuck alone in chat with Gryph forever - and that way lies insanity :P.

(Spoke to Gryph tonight BTW, and he's driving back home tomorrow)

Is everyone still suffering from post-con emo?

Awwww. Don't worry I will see you all again, maybe next year in Reno or the year after in Chicago, or maybe 4 years time in London, or 10 years time in New Zealand. Or you know maybe never again. Nothing to get emo about, really.....

I'm suspecting you are working on a monumental report post.

Only thing holding the emo back completely if I'm being honest. ;)

• ThatGuy (aka Neal's friend) --- never bid against them in a silent auction

That was entirely Neal's fault by the way!

If he hadn't of won the raffle the night before I wouldn't have been so competitive with him on the Silent Auction!!

Quote from Neal in a whinging tone: "I never win Raffles. I never win anything."

Damn you Neal!

Not exactly, here's a picture of your sideburn in the same room with George, and here's part of your body on the same couch as George!! :lol:

Bahahahaha! Perfec'!!! in ithanos' photos there's one of the top of my head sitting next to you, and another at the Revel where I'm behind some red cellophane, I must say that they're all better than the standard photos taken of me at that time of night where I'm drunk as a skunk and posing weirdly.

I forgot to say how much of a pleasure it was meeting ithanos, seriously nice guy and great fun to be around - drink that cider down boy!

If anyone could be arsed, hit me up on facebook.

Also, I'm now a FB friend with Peter V Brett and I can see what he meant when he said he'd made a mistake by not having a personal FB profile and a public one, there's a lot of family photos and stuff on there...

Also Pat - I chatted to GRRM about your upcoming death and he said it was very sudden and extremely messy. Cool.

Sorry to hear about the cold Ithanos. You did look very poor at 4am on Sunday. We didn't even manage to be last to bed that night. Gamers!

It was a very impressive display of silent auctioning buying! We had seriously good stuff. Pity I wasn't going to carry it around for 2 weeks.

Alice Springs airport has free wi-fi. Handy.

Bahahahaha! Perfec'!!! in ithanos' photos there's one of the top of my head sitting next to you, and another at the Revel where I'm behind some red cellophane, I must say that they're all better than the standard photos taken of me at that time of night where I'm drunk as a skunk and posing weirdly.

I'd noticed that!!! :rofl:

:rofl:

He is never going to be allowed to forget that.

I hate you so much right now...

Also, for any Melbournites, Luce and I are thinking of getting together sometime soon for dinner and drinks. There's actually this Lebanese place I've heard really good things about that I've been dying to try. Would anyone be up for this? Let me know!

PS - If someone would prefer more "conventional" fare, that's definitely an option.

I hate you so much right now...

Also, for any Melbournites, Luce and I are thinking of getting together sometime soon for dinner and drinks. There's actually this Lebanese place I've heard really good things about that I've been dying to try. Would anyone be up for this? Let me know!

PS - If someone would prefer more "conventional" fare, that's definitely an option.

Sounds like a good idea, money and time are tight this coming week but after that is fine. Lebanese is cool, what area are we thinking about?

Just looking at the pics from the con has brought tears to my eyes

( call it emo if you want, I won't hold it against you )

But dammit I miss you lot!

The worldcon is way too short especially when your late arriving

Even so i wouldn't have missed it for the world!

Thankyou all so very much for making it such a memorable time.

Special thanks to George and Paris , I didn't know you could become more of a fan of someone by meeting them but I learned that at this con.

Just looking at the pics from the con has brought tears to my eyes

( call it emo if you want, I won't hold it against you )

But dammit I miss you lot!

The worldcon is way too short especially when your late arriving

Even so i wouldn't have missed it for the world!

Thankyou all so very much for making it such a memorable time.

Special thanks to George and Paris , I didn't know you could become more of a fan of someone by meeting them but I learned that at this con.

You have no idea how much excitement news that you were coming caused! Was awesome to meet you after all these years. :-)

You have no idea how much excitement news that you were coming caused! Was awesome to meet you after all these years. :-)

Paxter never doubted that you were coming. He was as loyal as only a Dockers fan can be.

Paxter never doubted that you were coming. He was as loyal as only a Dockers fan can be.

I didn't doubt for the first couple of days, but by Friday morning I was well and truly in the "sceptical" camp. It all turned out well in the end though :thumbsup:.

Just wanted to let Dame Christine of the spicy fungus know that I have her umbrella, or I think it is hers. Striped all the colours of the rainbow?

it was in my bag and I didn't look in the bag just threw my book in it.

sorry

ETA: for clarity and if you want to let me know where to send it I will post it to you

Just wanted to let Dame Christine of the spicy fungus know that I have her umbrella, or I think it is hers. Striped all the colours of the rainbow?

it was in my bag and I didn't look in the bag just threw my book in it.

sorry

ETA: for clarity and if you want to let me know where to send it I will post it to you

ta gryph x i do believe fungi is lurking but yet to make an official appearance on here, will let her know :) house in one peice when you got home?

Archived