Five Photos within Five Miles

Whitestripe

My ID on the flickr page is callmebeverley.

I went on a solo bike tour of Philadelphia today and took pictures of street murals. I might take some more pictures tomorrow, so I'll load up my five favorite tomorrow or Monday.

Mine are up. I think I actually added 6. Sorry. I can't count.

I'm loving all the pics.

Prue: I really like the swans!

LoOn: I love the construction

And I love the one from the office building in Luxembourg.

Neat stuff!

There are some great shots there!

I got my five up though I could easily have gone with ten. I eventually flipped a coin to decide the final picture and the cats won over a quite cool skyline picture.

Late to the party as always.

I'm Vrane.

There, I think I'm done, not sure if the last one got saved but my internet is boycotting flikr right now.

I was planning to go all exotic and try to get some pics of the dolphins in the fjord but with my camera you'd have to be really, really openminded about what a dolphin's back should look like to see anything in those photos. These will do.

Late to the party as always.

I'm Vrane.

There, I think I'm done, not sure if the last one got saved but my internet is boycotting flikr right now.

Not really late at all since due date isn't until Friday. Awesome pictures, love the flying bird! :)

Haven't had time to take any pictures yet since I've been sick, but will definitly get some by Friday. All great pictures so far and awesome how different they all are. It's very cool how diverse this board is.

My Camera is out of action so I'll see if I can find five old pics that aren't just me showing off how cute my kids are.

I've got five taken by my five year old...

I guess my pics are coming up as "adijnas". I have too many aliases.

Bellis: I know! I keep trying to figure out who everyone is if they have a different flickr name!

There is some really good stuff up!

I've been trying to get pictures today, but kind of an unpleasant day for weather. Also, my camera battery is almost dead.

I don't think the cherry blossoms will be in full bloom until after our deadline passes, which is too bad.

Shit, I put up six...sorry.

PS, I would be interested in knowing what some of the cameras used are and I have to say...we have some pretty damn impressive photographers on this site.

I myself used a Cannon A620 for my pics, looking forward to getting a DSLR however.

Not really late at all since due date isn't until Friday. Awesome pictures, love the flying bird! :)

Heh, yeah, the bird was a lucky shot, I didn't even know my piece of crap camera had it in him.

It's very interesting to see the differences between the pictures, Relic's skyline and Bigtea's bridges and rivers.

I just sent throuh a request to join the group.

Theres not really much within 8km of here worth taking a photo of but I'll pick out the best of what I've got.

My pictures are up. My name on flickr is nuviker. I used my avatar on this forum there so it would be easier to see.

I really like the picture of the fjord Vrana. The coastline of Norway is one of the places I absolutely want to explore one day.

Lots of nice photos from everyone. The yellow boots lying on the ground are fun, Relic's rooftop view is amazing, the b&w are great and all the foreign pictures give a taste of summer and of a different culture.

PS, I would be interested in knowing what some of the cameras used are and I have to say...we have some pretty damn impressive photographers on this site.

You can see the name of the camera in the details on the right of the pictures.

I really like the picture of the fjord Vrana. The coastline of Norway is one of the places I absolutely want to explore one day.

Relic's rooftop view is amazing, the b&w are great and all the foreign pictures give a taste of summer and of a different culture.

Heh, now is a good a time as any, the snow has just melted to the point of the trails being just passable, but without having too much people and tourists on them. :)

And yeah, Relic, your pictures were incredible. I like the diversity of all our photos, but yours make me want to go to a big city immediately.

Archived