Five Photos within Five Miles

Whitestripe

I just created a flikr account and sent a request to join the group. Since I will have a few hours off work on sunday, I will head out on the bike and take some photos from around my house. I can get quite a variety of views from 5 miles in each direction.

And because I am in helpful mode :)

How do I share a photo with a group?

Easy! If you're a member of the group, add your photo to the group pool. (If not, join the group, because only group members can contribute to the group pool.)

The easiest way to add a photo to a group is to go to the photo's page and click the "Send to Group" button between the photo title and the photo. Then choose the group you want to send it to, and you're done!

Only you and the group administrators can remove a photo from a group pool.

Note: If you share a photo that you marked as private with a group you are a member of, it's as if other group members have full access to that photo. They can add comments, notes, and tags. The photo isn't displayed for people who aren't members of the group.

LoOn, who did you steal the camera from? Lumber boy?

I borrowed my parents ghetto-ass konica minolta. It's like the Delorean of cameras.

Did end up taking a bunch of shots today, but it was quite cold, so I cut my trip short. It's supposed to be nicer tomorrow, so perhaps I will get the other four.

Archived