Worldcon 2011: Reno

I think such a video would be an awesome momento for anyone on the quest. I'm not sure about sharing it with the world on youtube however. I know you got some video of me on the quest. No idea if you were planning on using it or not...but if so, please edit it out. I'm not at all comfortable with being included in such a public video. Thanks.

The video is going to be marked private and will only be viewable by those I invite. But of course I can edit anyone out that doesn't want to be in it.

The video is going to be marked private and will only be viewable by those I invite. But of course I can edit anyone out that doesn't want to be in it.

I'm looking forward to my invite. and look at you using the casting couch to get #1. fine. I'll take 2. or 42. or whatever :leaving:

That was fun. Yesterday was surprisingly un-tiring, but I guess that's what sleeping through the koffeeklatch and hotel check-out will do for you. :uhoh: My physics class today, coincidentally, watched a clip from 2001: A Space Odyssey and discussed how the apes were totally using the scientific method, so, uh, yeah. I missed that workshop last Wednesday on using SFF as a teacher, but I'll just pretend this is what they were talking about in there. Science!

Made it back to SF and dropped off MG at his hotel, so hopefully he survived Alcatraz and will make his flight today, because if his trip back is as cursed as the one here, I want to have nothing to do with it.

Note for MG and/or Bruce, please email me with the address of where you want me to send this poster tube.

Otherwise, miss you all, and also miss the people who I didn't see this year and hope to see you all in Chicago next year. :)

none necessary (well, maybe to yalen) but I would like #1 when your singed limited comes out. :bowdown:

Already spoken for. Perhaps she has #2 available still...

Aw, you guys! Just promise to come to one of my signings so I won't have to sit there by myself.

Aw, you guys! Just promise to come to one of my signings so I won't have to sit there by myself.

I guess my assurances Saturday night flew out the window in a drunken haze; or were digested with the awful, awful. of course we'll be there. :)

edited because I saw the typo

Only if you keep me informed on your gang affiliation of the day so you don't knife me by accident, as that would be a tale of tragedy and woe when one of your only fans got stabbed.

Then again, having a book signed in blood would be a first in my collection.

Thanks to Kat for the ride back from Reno and yes I survived Alcatraz without problem. I am at San Francisco airport, all checked in and waiting in the departure lounge for my flight. I don't want to jinx anything but I think its going to be alright.

Good times.

I'm looking forward to my invite. and look at you using the casting couch to get #1. fine. I'll take 2. or 42. or whatever :leaving:

Come now, you know Blackfyre's heart belongs to Frisco.

Only if you keep me informed on your gang affiliation of the day so you don't knife me by accident, as that would be a tale of tragedy and woe when one of your only fans got stabbed.

Then again, having a book signed in blood would be a first in my collection.

Wow, talk about awesome PR. But then everyone will want a free stabbing.

Hello All, TheRedWoman is here to earn her 62nd post (woo hoo!) I am still decompressing from the Con, but wow, what an experience.

It was fun to meet all of you, and for those of you that played M*F*K with me, just know that I will be polishing up some more for Chicago (and thanks to all of you good sports that played with me!)

Ser Rachel, Knight of the Awful Awful

and for those of you that played M*F*K with me, just know that I will be polishing up some more for Chicago (and thanks to all of you good sports that played with me!)

Still a little shaken by that last one! Tyrion, Ghost & Hodor :stunned:

Come now, you know Blackfyre's heart belongs to Frisco.

I think there should be an award for cutest con couple, and it should go to them.

Home sucks.

Even if it is cheaper.

Hmmm I dunno, it's pretty awesome where I am. It's like... 65 degrees and raining right now. Brilliant. Maybe if I keep rubbing it in, more of you will move over here and we can force them to hold Worldcon in Portland. ...No? Damn.

Btw, JetboyGirl, if I'm next-to-dead tired, I can only imagine how exhausted you must be. You were like an organizational juggernaut. If I ever have the misfortune of becoming ruler of the universe, I'm putting you in charge of like... everything. :)

It was fun to meet all of you, and for those of you that played M*F*K with me, just know that I will be polishing up some more for Chicago (and thanks to all of you good sports that played with me!)

I am still traumatized from having to choose between Hodor, the Hound, and Gregor :ack:

But of course I can edit anyone out that doesn't want to be in it.

I'd appreciate it if you just edited out any parts with me in it. Thanks so much!

Archived