Aussies L

Paxter

Glad to hear that the Melbourne BwB meet-up went well :cheers:.

@OLP: Don't worry, Indian sports fans will have their chance to be inspired in a couple of weeks time if/when India defeats the Aussies in the Border-Gavaskar Trophy. I think it's pretty safe to say that more Indians will be watching or listening to commentary of SRT or Dhoni batting against Australia than any event of the Comm Games.

ETA: That's three consecutive losses now for Glory. If the 'Pies win tomorrow, I'll probably need PTSD counselling...

I hate you so much, Stubby. So, so much...

Also, it was great having dinner with Luce, Simhanada, and Jebus last night. The Fried Lamb Brains were fantastic!

PS - If anyone is wondering what Simhanada's favorite food is, I'm pretty sure it's yogurt, olive oil, and bread... :P

Despite a love of all things zombie I wasn't a fan of the brains, I'm glad the portions were that small as I'm sure I'd of heaved if I had any more. everything else though was top notch.

At one point there was the fruedian choice between either the sausage or the balls, meat balls that is, 3 of us went for the sausage and inquisitor went for the balls, I'm not sure what that means....

Why on earth doesn't the AFL believe in extra time?

Well as far as I know, for any other final there would be extra time, just not the grand final. And I doubt they'll change it any time soon, because of all the extra money it would make. Another 100,000 tickets to sell...

I personally think it's a bit of a joke.

Wait, people actually feel sorry for Collingwood and St Kilda fans???? :rofl:

This was the perfect result!

Nah, in all seriousness, I agree with Rinzy and brook. We need some sort of mechanism to decide a game that ends in a draw...maybe we should just let Katter, Oakshott and Windsor decide who should take home the AFL premiership?

@Ski: Cheaper =/= superior my friend.

P.S. The Tigers will lose (again, no disrespect to brook...)

Phil Gould is an idiot 'well that just proves that defence is what wins big games', considering they won by a field goal I'm not sure how you can conclude that their defence was so much better than ours.

Phil Gould is an idiot 'well that just proves that defence is what wins big games', considering they won by a field goal I'm not sure how you can conclude that their defence was so much better than ours.

I agree with you, Phil Gould is the biggest idiot in rugby league. May he rot in hell along with the Saints.

Now I'm not sure who I'm to go for in the GF.

All I know is I'm going to cop it at work because I've been talking up the Tigers all week.

I've been laying low ever since Payton got himself ruled out, I never really thought we could win without him.

Saints supporting runs in my family though so I may have to stop answering the phone for a while...

I'm going for Easts just out of spite, and because my uncle will make sure I hear about it for a full year if they win.

Archived