Aussies L

Paxter

Left Melbourne for good earlier today, and have spent the day wandering around Hobart. Looking at the weather forecast, it seems that Saturday is going to be a pretty wet, rainy day. Since that's when the [real] Grand Final is going to be on, maybe I'll see if I can find a bar around here that's playing the game...

GO SAINTS!

PS - Collingwood sucks.

Left Melbourne for good earlier today, and have spent the day wandering around Hobart. Looking at the weather forecast, it seems that Saturday is going to be a pretty wet, rainy day. Since that's when the [real] Grand Final is going to be on, maybe I'll see if I can find a bar around here that's playing the game...

Sadface. Have fun in Tassie, Jeremy! We forgot to tell you that it's almost impossible to travel two hours in Tassie without killing an animal. Good luck with that!

"wet, rainy day" - that is pretty much Tasmania all the time.

See ya in San Fran!

We forgot to tell you that it's almost impossible to travel two hours in Tassie without killing an animal.

Agreed. We spent four weeks driving around Tassie in 2004 and lost count of the roadkill.

KB, if you are really keen, you can take a spade and use it to scrape up anything you hit and take it to the nearest Devil shelter. Devils love roadkill. :thumbsup:

Inquisitor, you decided to go to Hobart instead of heading west? Bah. The weather is terrible all year round in Tassie, plus I hear that they have a chronic shortage of kidney donations...

Can you not mention that "A" word around here TWS? Some of us really don't want to be reminded of what they should be doing right now...

Now, back to the test match. Clarke just got out!! :thumbsup:

Just popping in to say that I had a great day in Tassie. Looks like it'll be a nice final trip after all. And by "final", I mean "last". Not "potentially last but actually not because the rules say that if it's not my last trip I have to do another one next week".

:rolleyes:

Ain't no long weekend in Melbourne either.

Jeremy you have my card should you require migration advice :-)

How is the test going? saw a snippet on tv where they said Australia was "doing well" but the footage they showed was India dropping a catch. If that was the best thing they could find it's not a good sign!

Trying to get motivation to clean up the house. Have to put contacts in first. I can't actally see what I'm writing here ...

Did anybody catch Bomber Thompson on BEFORE THE GAME? I love him.

GO SAINTS

How is the test going? saw a snippet on tv where they said Australia was "doing well" but the footage they showed was India dropping a catch. If that was the best thing they could find it's not a good sign!

Luce, allow me introduce you to my best and most loyal friend.

Enjoy the day people. And CARN THE SAINTS!! :thumbsup:

Carn? You people are silly! Btw I think we need some more Aussie troops participating in the naked hat avatar week. I feel like a lone ranger

I'm afraid an avatar saying you violated photobucket rules does not constitute participation in NHAW.

Archived