Community - Season 2, thread 2 [SPOILERS]

Brude

Loved the clip show. Has anyone analyzed the items that Annie's Boobs had been taking? I would not be surprised if there were some hidden gems in that treasure pile.

I've rewatched it and don't recall a lot of things, but there's a "Troy and Abed in the Morning" mug. There's also that green neck-scarf thing that Troy ditched after seeing Britta wearing it a couple of weeks back.

I thought it was a pretty weak episode. Some parts were good like Britta's reaction when she went "under the hood", Chang's explainging how Changs are born, and the whole opening with a drunken John Oliver. The rest was like watching a lame sitcom trying to be cool like "Community".

Or perhaps I was distracted by Annie's Boobs. :stunned:

I thought it was a pretty weak episode. Some parts were good like Britta's reaction when she went "under the hood", Chang's explainging how Changs are born, and the whole opening with a drunken John Oliver. The rest was like watching a lame sitcom trying to be cool like "Community".

Or perhaps I was distracted by Annie's Boobs. :stunned:

it was very meh for me too. troy hasn't been funny in awhile.

it was very meh for me too. troy hasn't been funny in awhile.

I dunno, I thought he was pretty funny in the episode where he claimed his uncle put his finger in his NO-NO :lmao:

The one that has been unfunny to me is Pierce. He's just been a complete dick. He was funnier when he tried to be cool

It wasn't my favorite, but I still liked it. The scene with Britta under the hood was priceless, but I think my favorite moment was Troy's face when Pierce wants to do the handshake the first time. That made the episode for me.

It was okay. I HATE what they have done with Chang, and he kind of ruins a lot of the charm of Community for me these days. Same with Pierce. Not sure what the writers are thinking with those two characters.

Still love the show though!

(Jeff+Annie!)

A Fist Full of Paintballs:

Honestly, I think it might have been even better than last years amazing paintball episode. So good. Though maybe I'm just too in love with Allison Brie, she looks hotter in this episode than I think she's ever been before on the show.

Unbelievably awesome. Maybe my favorite episode except the blanket fort. I love it when Community channels Gomenghast. Sawyer as an evil cowboy is just brilliant.

"I want pants"

"Why does this keep happening? What kind of ice cream company does this?" The dean has really been growing on me lately.

So it's City College, right?

It has to be someone we've seen before. City College is an option. John Oliver was the only major actor missing from the episode. There's also some more obscure types like Professor Slater.

Personally I think it's Betty White. She has motivation after being fired as the Anthropology prof and brings the whole season around full circle. Plus Betty White in a Mexican standoff with Annie just feels like something Community would do.

City College makes sense. But who is the ice cream cone?

I was reading Onion AV Club and they guessed

Professor Slater. She hasn't appeared all season. Indeed, there was a blurb on the bottom of the screen during the debate episode wondering at her whereabouts. Community does nothing on accident. They mentioned the paint ball episode in the blurbs as well. This could be her crazy revenge against the Greendale crew after what happened in the season finale last season. I bet she saw Jeff kissing Annie and then took a job at City College.

Archived