Community - Season 2, thread 2 [SPOILERS]

Brude

FUCKING HELL MY DVR DID NOT RECORD THIS EPISODE!!!

If this isn't justification enough for extrajudicially killing whoever sold you that DVR, then EK's are never justifiable.

The Black Rider did refer to his boss as 'him'. I guess this does rule out Betty and Slater as 'the boss', although they can still be the ice-cream cone.

Neither did mine! I do have it on On Demand but I like to save my favorite shows like Community, Archer, and Game of Thrones. It will disappear in a few weeks.

Yeah, incredible episode. Even if you don't love the hell out of Sergio Leone episodes like I do, it's still a lot of fun I think. Jeff's massive insecurities are always hilarious, Annie got to be a badass, and Pierce is perfect as the crooked saloon owner. And of course[ his chief cronies are Starburns (you have to hand over your weapons .... and your drugs) and Leonard (cuz YOU'RE GAY!) :laugh: The freeze-frame/playing card intros were awesome (especially Troy's look of delight). So many good callbacks too - the bullies, Fat Neil and (it looks lie) City College. And Sawyer!!! I had no idea who the ice-cream cone was, but I think both Betty White or Prof Slater would be excellent ideas. Also, agreed on whoever said that the Dean has developed into a really hilarious character. Goddamn I love this show.

Next week it looks like they drop the western angle and go with something bigger and more epic, like a war movie or something.

Pierce pretty much has to come in and save the day next ep, right? They pretty much have to have him work to get back on the group's good side this time. Another "Aw, let's forgive him, he's old and lonely" would be a huge cop-out, I think.

You can watch it here, on the NBC site.

Anyone else get a Darth Vader/Stormtroopers vibe from the ending with the ice cream cone?

...what other show could possibly have a scene where the above description makes any sense?

This episode was made of pure awesome from beginning to end. If ever one Community episode deserved to be DVRed and watched several times over in high-def glory, it's this one (and yes, here I'm just cruelly taunting Arbor Gold ;)).

Oh, and Allison Brie looked really hot. :drool:

And I really hope Betty White is in the Ice Cream Cone.

I almost think it's gotta be. I remember when I read that she was going to be on the show it was for multiple episodes. Unless that one flashback in the 5th or 6th episode of the season counts as "multiple" I'm betting it's her.

Archived