Capclave 2013 - Columbus Day Weekend- Washington DC

TMoW...called this morning and confirmed our room reservation :D

\m/ Excellent news. I'll arrive some time on Friday afternoon.

There was some talk of carpooling, but I'm not sure that anything was ever confirmed. So if anyone is interested in getting a ride with me from Southern NJ (just outside of Philly), please shoot me a PM so we can coordinate.

Just wanted to say, I am now officially registered, my first Capclave and actually my first con in general. Very much looking forward to seeing you all.

One last general question-what's the email address for Capclave's registration staff? I know it's on their website but all it is is a link and for whatever reason I can't open and get the address.

Question - are there any events that are considered "dressy" or "don't look like you just rolled out of bed"? Just trying to figure out what to pack. Thanks!

The closest to a dress up and behave item is the mass signing reception and the awards period. But it isn't a true shirt and tie event. Although I will be wearing a tuxedo tshirt.

Just wanted to say, I am now officially registered, my first Capclave and actually my first con in general. Very much looking forward to seeing you all.

One last general question-what's the email address for Capclave's registration staff? I know it's on their website but all it is is a link and for whatever reason I can't open and get the address.

Sam Scheiner [email protected]

Any one else flying into DCA late Thursday night and staying at the con hotel? I'll be getting in around 930 pm. PM me if you are :)

\m/ Excellent news. I'll arrive some time on Friday afternoon.

There was some talk of carpooling, but I'm not sure that anything was ever confirmed. So if anyone is interested in getting a ride with me from Southern NJ (just outside of Philly), please shoot me a PM so we can coordinate.

I'm getting in Thursday afternoon and staying at the Con hotel.

We TTTNE gals ought to exchange cell numbers and/or emails so we can better able meet up, etc. I'm thinking it would be good if we can get rooms on the same floor, etc....

I'm so excited and can't wait to meet everyone!

Archived