Newest whatcha drinkin thread

TheLoneliestMonk

Margaritas with Don Julio Anejo and Grand Marnier. If you live in a place as hot as I do, it helps to be able to get a drink to go, which I can and do.

Edited for sloppiness and a sign I need to go to bed

Find a Trader Joe's and buy some Zapopan reposado. DJA is a sipping tequila. Zapopan tastes pretty good, is 100% agave, but only costs $10/liter. No reason to go above that for a margarita.

On topic, fresh-squeezed OJ, splash of imported Bulgarian wild berry juice cocktail and a healthy shot of Pyrat XO rum. Found a 375ml bottle for ten bucks a few years back and popped it last week.

Find a Trader Joe's and buy some Zapopan reposado. DJA is a sipping tequila. Zapopan tastes pretty good, is 100% agave, but only costs $10/liter. No reason to go above that for a margarita.

On topic, fresh-squeezed OJ, splash of imported Bulgarian wild berry juice cocktail and a healthy shot of Pyrat XO rum. Found a 375ml bottle for ten bucks a few years back and popped it last week.

I'm sipping the Tequila Herradura Reposado now. I will need to wait until daylight to get the Don Julio Anejo to sip. Yes, I tossed the margarita mix much earlier in the evening.

Think i have the most lame excuse for drinking award of the week and its only Monday:

Was not going to start drinking this early (about 16:30 local time) after finishing my run of nights this morning at work but made a curry. Put it in the fridge to be cooked later but knocked over a bottle of Italian beer Peroni, hears a noise of "schhh" as seal is broken and the top becomes slightly loose.....

Do i:

A: Pick the bottle up, pour the beer away and place in the bin.

B: Get my mouth round the slightly open top so it does not spray all over, Wait till it clams down, open lid, drink beer and post in this thread.

C: Drink the bottle of Chenin Blanc South African wine that was also in the fridge, move onto Vodka and any other stupidly strong drink i have in the home, then drink the Peroni and Heineken i have in the fridge then move onto aftershave when desperate. Die after such a stupid drinking binge.

So here i am sat with the Perroni and the Heineken waiting for later.

I'm having a late night diet tonic with lots of fresh limes and ice.

Really liking that the weather's getting cooler. Soon I'll be able to break into the pumpkin liqueur I raved about last year. We were able to find a few bottles. The only problem is I like it warm - it really brings out the flavor. Unfortunately, once it's opened you have to refrigerate it. Ah, well. such is life.

Was in Leeds today so called in at the excellent shop beerRitz:

http://www.beerritz.co.uk/

Loads of great international beers in there. Picked up a random selection, one bottle of each.

At the moment drinking an Australian bottle called Coopers.

Next its the Italian beer Burocrat then its off to the fridge for the rest of the random selection, may update on the ones i like.

Damn you and your new avatars so I actually have to remember your name. Damn no trivial complaints thread to complain about this in.

And that is brothers as both contributed.

Sorry. I will try to keep this for awhile so as not to confuse my slow and furry Ewok friends.

Archived