Dumbest Facebook Statuses 3

Rubies & Jade

:lol:

Last night at dinner, one of my friends was telling me her mother friended an artist, someone she bought a painting from last year. The mother has been a fund raiser for the town's local gallery. She went on his fb page to read his status updates, and every single status update, going back months and months and probably several years, referred to farting. Every. Single. Status. Update.

She really wants to unfriend him now, and has been trying to decide how soon she can do it without being too rude, or noticed.

Was it his farts? Or other people's farts? Either way, she could just hide his feed so his posts are invisible to her.

One of my more entertaining FB friends is a guy I was friends with in high school. He played in the NFL and is now apparently embarking on a career as a fitness competitor, so every week he posts shirtless pictures of himself as progress updates. It's pretty sweet. :)

A person who is posting status updates of farts on a daily basis is a treasure, as is Min.'s insane friend.

I love playing the idiot and getting people like that to spew their drama. All it takes is just one vague question and they vomit all over Facebook. And then I feel guilty for getting entertainment value from crazy, because I know I'm using my powers for evil instead of good. :(

I really want to make friends with fart dude.

I have this really distant relative over in the U.S. - actually I'm not even sure we're related, but we do share the same very uncommon surname - and he constantly hammers all of us with badly written updates on how hard he works.

Saturday getting ready for work.... over time good short weekend bad
Work sucks today the boss is on fire today and I fear I will be having to work this weekend
TGIF done with this week short yes but super unproductive all this week is just look busy work.
Hump day..... Okay let's just get this over with I'm already think about a weekend and sleeping in pass nine.
I just realized it is one month away today from my 25th........... crap..........

I can continue forever. At one point his wife kicks in:

I am proud of everything you are and everything you do. You are an amazing husband, and most times you are not thanked for all you do. You are an awesome dad who can't always be around because the hard work you must do. You take good care of us, and you love us oh so much. Thank you for all you do. You really give us the best of you. ♥

Aaaaaaw. Or something.

Was it his farts? Or other people's farts? Either way, she could just hide his feed so his posts are invisible to her.

One of my more entertaining FB friends is a guy I was friends with in high school. He played in the NFL and is now apparently embarking on a career as a fitness competitor, so every week he posts shirtless pictures of himself as progress updates. It's pretty sweet. :)

His farts. Her daughter explained how to hide the feeds.

Tell me the name of the NFL guy so I can see too. :lol:

A person who is posting status updates of farts on a daily basis is a treasure, as is Min.'s insane friend.

I love playing the idiot and getting people like that to spew their drama. All it takes is just one vague question and they vomit all over Facebook. And then I feel guilty for getting entertainment value from crazy, because I know I'm using my powers for evil instead of good. :(

I really want to make friends with fart dude.

I'll see if I can get his name for you. :)

I must Say I am a vary luck to Guy to have a special girl in my life that wont take any of my BS and wants the same things as I do. I Happy for the fist time in Years! :)

This is exactly how it was posted. :D

Odee is pronounced by saying o, then d. It means overdose, as in too much or too often, etc. So in this example, females are being disrespected far too often on instagram

See, I thought it meant "all these" or "all the". As in, "Look at odee lights on that holiday tree!"

See, I thought it meant "all these" or "all the". As in, "Look at odee lights on that holiday tree!"

ahh, rookie mistake. and unfortunately, its still just as popular with the people i know 6 months later. :(

edit: i also dislike excessive use of hashtags on facebook or instagram. excessive meaning more than one hashtag in any given month.

That is so bad it's brilliant.

It's made me happy for the fist time all day.

You would not believe the amount of FB friends I have that spell like that. I literally laugh out loud at times.

ETA: Glad it brought a smile. :)

You would not believe the amount of FB friends I have that spell like that. I literally laugh out loud at times.

ETA: Glad it brought a smile. :)

Guy, I must Say, it made me vary Happy, for fist time today!!! No BS.

<Man, it takes some work to be that stupid. I'm not cut out for stellar stupidity; only mediocre stupidity.>

Decided to try to mine my facebook for gems, but I guess I've been busy deleting people from my Newsfeed because I couldn't find anything notoriously lame... this is the only inspirational quote I found.

"A warrior never renounces to what he loves, but finds love in what he does"

To get fractionally more serious, I read an interesting thing the other day about those lame viral/"inspirational" messages that you too often see reposted - you know the ones, like "Today is International Friendship Day! Share and Like if u have any freinds or even if u don't but would like some!". Turns out that most of these are set up by scammers who, once they have accumulated x thousand Likes from the credulous and click-happy, can then sell the page to a business who wants a ready-made captive audience for their advertising. For this reason, it's always worth checking what's there on your profile - that "Which Star Wars Character Are You?" game you played back in 2008 could well have turned into Ocelot Bob's Furry Emporium... :uhoh:

"Which Star Wars Character Are You?" game you played back in 2008 could well have turned into Ocelot Bob's Furry Emporium... :uhoh:

But I like Ocelot Bob's Furry Emporium!

I had a friend from my teenage years actually share the boys' Christmas pictures with Santa to his entire friend's list. I posted on his wall demanding he remove them and he was actually offended. After deleting them he sent me a butt-hurt message that got through before I deleted and blocked him.

I'm fairly sure someone defriended me for sharing Ricky Gervais' tweet "Dear Religion... Yours, Science". Okay, so technically Gervais could have written "Dear mysogynistic thugs who hate education and use religion as an excuse for attempted murder", but that would have put him way over 140 characters. :P

Archived