Dumbest Facebook Statuses 3

Rubies & Jade

It is as it was,

good evening ever one what a nice day to kick off your playoff darts to night nice and sunny out to day i like it i got get ready for my big game of darts to night playoff time same is my leafs are going play the make off leafs has a good year at the season now there in the playoff o yae thats what im talking call talking bout baby hehehehe i hope thay moves on in playoff my leafs are playing good so far im sexy and im no it wen im at the beach im taning my cheeks all i can see is montreal gay people stearing at me im sexy im no it weggle weggle yea im sexy and im no it thank you have nice evening ever one take care and god bless to all my wonderful facebook frinds ;

My aunt is a sweet lady but I don't think she gets this internet thing. Or this typing thing. Or many things.

All of her status updates are all in caps and completely incomprehensible, a few examples being:

DAUGHTER AND I TOOK TO FAIR TODAY

HAD FUN FUN

NO DOG

GET SUNDAY READY CHURCH EARLY, LOL

Then *than, big difference.

Muhahahahahaha....pervy hothead. How interesting.

My fave drama llama on FB is always good for some gems like this...

"I've got some SERIOUS thoughts going through my mind today.... Don't EVER assume you KNOW what I'm thinking or feeling... Watch out people.... Ish is about to get REAL.... & fast!"

My aunt is a sweet lady but I don't think she gets this internet thing. Or this typing thing. Or many things.

All of her status updates are all in caps and completely incomprehensible, a few examples being:

O my god these are AMAZING.

they look like horse e_books statuses

This one:

"Dont no bout use but if that blond witch on hocus pocus said cum with me i wud fuckin go n let her ride my mop hahahha"

...He's talking about Sarah Jessica Parker.... *pukes*

Here are some more of his:

If I was single I would be on 2 u like a rash on a tramps fanny hahahah

Don't even call it sex if u aint eaten the flower or u aint got scratches that's real sex hahah

Not brushing ya teeth is like wearing dirty boxers so get brushing ya teeth

he's a charming one.

^^^ He's all class. :cool4:

The weirdest part about "NO DOG" is that she posts it weekly, sometimes more than that. I have no goddamn idea what it's supposed to mean, and it's further confused by the fact that she updates about church a lot and mispells GOD as DOG all the time. Also most of the time JESUS ends up as JEUSS, i.e.:

MELANY LOVE TO SING TO JEUSS ON SUNDAY SCHOOL :-)

I'll dig up more of her updates later, no joke she's probably my favorite person on facebook & never fails to put a smile on my face. Better than 90% of my dumbass friends, no doubt.

So since God "hates" gays and his son is a jew and died for peoples sins, does that mean God is Hitler? Lmao! He did take over after death! Lmao!

Can someone please interpret this for me? I have no idea what it means. I also looked up the meaning of this Lmao. Does anyone think that this man might have chuckled so hard that he no longer has a rear end?

The dumbest post I've seen so far on Facebook was a picture of an old man clutching his chest with the caption reading "Like if you wish cancer didn't exist. Ignore if you want your parents to die from cancer." What's worse was that 110,000 people had liked the picture...

^^^ He's all class. :cool4:

The weirdest part about "NO DOG" is that she posts it weekly, sometimes more than that. I have no goddamn idea what it's supposed to mean, and it's further confused by the fact that she updates about church a lot and mispells GOD as DOG all the time. Also most of the time JESUS ends up as JEUSS, i.e.:

I'll dig up more of her updates later, no joke she's probably my favorite person on facebook & never fails to put a smile on my face. Better than 90% of my dumbass friends, no doubt.

She sounds amazing.

I once accidentally typed ''Going to take my God for a walk''

:P

Archived