BWB London GoT finale party - Thurs 7 June

The final episode of season two will be broadcast on Mon 4 June, the Bank Holiday for the Diamond Jubilee. Probably not a good day for planning an event in central London so how about Thursday 7 June?

The venue will be the Old Explorer pub, Oxford Circus, London. Toft has booked the stage area for our group - thanks for arranging that Toft.

UPDATE: I might have some special guests lined up to join us. News on that coming as and when I receive confirmations...

People should plan on sticking around later than typical BWB London meets because two special guests (Laura Pradelska and Amrita Acharia) will be arriving around 9 pm and another a little after 10 pm (Miltos Yerolemou has promised to drop by after he is finished on stage). There may be more, we'll see :)

Please register your interest in attending.

Attending

theMountainGoat

Toft +3

williamjm

Eloisa

MC Geek

etu

Lord Jo Favourite Spearwife

JonpoT +1

Targh +1

MrMrSmith (aka Wolverine)

Liffguard

Hamster of Doom

Mr S Tooth

Maybe

ctas (Sancta Terra on Twitter)

Adrian the Late + Jane

Sadly can't make it

Isis

SamanthaOfTarth

BigWeirdB'stard (Big Fat Coward)

Marcus Wood

Maybe. I'm in london that wednesday and if it turns out a friend is having her leaving party that Friday I may as well just take the week off and hang out in london. As long as i can find enough couches to crash on.

Good stuff. Do you want to reserve our sofa for the Wednesday? Or do you have a better offer?

As for booking space in a pub, I'm not sure that's going to be necessary unless a load more n00bs crawl out of the woodwork before then?

I've booked a space provisionally at a pub near Oxford Circus, so we'll see what the numbers look like and adjust as necessary.The pub has several areas that we can use, but if we only have a handful of attendees then it may be better to go elsewhere so I will post details closer to the time.

Hi there,

Sorry it's taken me ages to reply (and that I've not exactly been prolific in my posting). I'll definitely be there on Thursday and have now completely booked for Titancon. Hope to see you all at one, the other or both.

Archived