What will Khal Jhaqo do with Daenerys?

Lady Hodor

Yes, but Drogon flew off and left her with them, we don't know if he'll come back again in time to stop them harming her.

Drogon didn't fly off and leave her with them, I'm pretty sure Dany and Drogon were chowing down on some burnt meat when Jhaqo and co. found them. I'm thinking they won't hesitate to follow Dany. She can mount Drogon, and return to Mereen with a horde of Dothraki screamers at her back to help her in the upcoming battle.

I always wondered about that : how does black fire look like ? I can imagine green fire, red fire, blue fire, white fire... but black ? That must be extra-weird !

I've wondered that too.Since fire gives off light I guess that black fire would look something like the way a black light looks? almost purple-ish?

Considering a couple of warriors were capable of hurting Drogon in Meeren and Jhaqo is surrounded by his entire horde i think he is in the more powerful position but i believe Dany will turn the table in some way.

Drogon was hurt - one of his attackers jabbed a spear into the back of his neck iirc - but I think that scene was meant to show us that dragons aren't vulnerable to this the same way that other creatures are. They are after all magical in some way and as Barristan's pov ruminates there is no easy way to kill a dragon, they are fire made flesh and death must go in the way it comes out - down the gullet.

I don't think a few cavalry (Jhaquo has about 200 riders with him in this scene i think) have much more chance against a dragon than they would against a battle tank.

Do Dothraki have any experience with dragons? It could be an interesting scene but I think Dany will turn it to her advantage somehow too.

He's gonna be like all "Awww yeah, I'm so gonna bang her", and then his focus shifts to the great black dragon behind her, and then he'll yelp and shout to his khalasar "Behind the knee you buffoons!", and accept her as Khaleesi 2.0, while Dany likes to look cool and be like "Yeah ... pfft ... whatever ..." while actually being all "Oh yeah! Who's Khaleesi know, bitch? Come on y'all, let's find ol' Barristan and be on our way to Westeros!"

Considering a couple of warriors were capable of hurting Drogon in Meeren and Jhaqo is surrounded by his entire horde i think he is in the more powerful position but i believe Dany will turn the table in some way.

The problem with Drogon in Meeren is that we actually don't know if he was in any real danger. All we know is that Dany, who doesn't know that much about dragons, is afraid for him and that he roars for whatever reason. She thinks he's hurt, but other POV suggest that a dragon in Drogons position would just be very angry.

He's gonna be like all "Awww yeah, I'm so gonna bang her", and then his focus shifts to the great black dragon behind her, and then he'll yelp and shout to his khalasar "Behind the knee you buffoons!", and accept her as Khaleesi 2.0, while Dany likes to look cool and be like "Yeah ... pfft ... whatever ..." while actually being all "Oh yeah! Who's Khaleesi know, bitch? Come on y'all, let's find ol' Barristan and be on our way to Westeros!"

:lmao: that's pretty much how I hope it goes down

Somehow, I, (and I could have gotten this wrong,) think the Dothraki are a male dominated society to whom all change comes slowly. And none of them impressed me as deep, or even solid thinkers. If this is indeed the case then Jhago's first response is unlikely to be a peace offering. If Daenerys has learned anthng in the dessert, it is to go back to Meereen and then on to Westeros. I mdon't think she learned to be concilatory. I don't think she learned to be a concensus maker. It's still her way or the highway. I think she and Jhago will come to blows (please pardon the pun). She will Dracays him, and Mago, and take the khalasar. Once she has them she will drive back to Meereen, and add their power to her own.

You need to reread some parts of that book. Jhaqo has half a hundred warriors with him. That's 50, on his way out of Merreen Drogon was attacked and shot several times by archers doing little to no damage, Drogon killed around 240 people. Dragons have only one weak point, the brain. The spear in his back was mostly melted when Danny pulled it out, and the wounds cauterize, the arrows that stuck would just burn off.

If Drogon wants them dead he will kill them. They have to pull their weapons and charge, all he has to do is breath.

Somehow, I, (and I could have gotten this wrong,) think the Dothraki are a male dominated society to whom all change comes slowly. And none of them impressed me as deep, or even solid thinkers. If this is indeed the case then Jhago's first response is unlikely to be a peace offering. If Daenerys has learned anthng in the dessert, it is to go back to Meereen and then on to Westeros. I mdon't think she learned to be concilatory. I don't think she learned to be a concensus maker. It's still her way or the highway. I think she and Jhago will come to blows (please pardon the pun). She will Dracays him, and Mago, and take the khalasar. Once she has them she will drive back to Meereen, and add their power to her own.

Yet when she slept that night, she dreamt a dragon dream again. Viserys was not in it this time. There was only her and the dragon. Its scales were black as night, wet and slick with blood. Her blood, Dany sensed. Its eyes were pools of molten magma, and when it opened its mouth, the flame came roaring out in a hot jet. She could hear it singing to her. She opened her arms to the fire, embraced it, let it swallow her whole, let itcleanse her and temper her and scour her clean. She could feel her flesh sear and blacken and slough away, could feel her blood boil and turn to steam, and yet there was no pain. She felt strong and new and fierce.

Yes, i did just bring back my old post. Lame, but to my point. Khal Jahqo is toast. He will burn and she will have her vengeance : hence her being strong new and fierce She WILL burn him , or at least make the attempt. After all, she just remembered that she is a dragon herself. A dragon would not spare this man.

"Before I am done with them, Mago and Ko Jhaqo will plead for the mercy they showed Eroeh."

"Khaleesi, Jhaqo is khal now, with twenty thousand riders at his back."

"And I am Daenerys Stormborn, Daenerys of House Targaryen, of the blood of Aegon the Conqueror and Maegor the Cruel and old Valyria before them. I am the dragon's daughter, and I swear to you, these men will die screaming."

So... yeah.

Yup, Jhaqo is toast - literally. I predict Drogon will roast him and his khalazar will follow Dany to Meereen. Dothraki follow power and dragons are power.

I have been wondering when Dany would get her revenge on Jhaqo....I love the way DwD ended with her in front of him with a large dragon.....

Drogon was hurt - one of his attackers jabbed a spear into the back of his neck iirc - but I think that scene was meant to show us that dragons aren't vulnerable to this the same way that other creatures are. They are after all magical in some way and as Barristan's pov ruminates there is no easy way to kill a dragon, they are fire made flesh and death must go in the way it comes out - down the gullet.

I don't think a few cavalry (Jhaquo has about 200 riders with him in this scene i think) have much more chance against a dragon than they would against a battle tank.

Do Dothraki have any experience with dragons? It could be an interesting scene but I think Dany will turn it to her advantage somehow too.

He has 200 riders. Now imagine how many walkers each rider leads.

I hope she'll make Drogon give Jhago a painful death as promised earlier, and then takes over the Khaleesar. Hopefully to smash the Yunkai because SERIOUSLY, her story needs to move the fuck on.

Her story is developing quite nicely IMO. Valyrians have a historical rivalry with the Ghiscari so this war is fitting. Plus, I honestly think she will rule Essos and not Westeros when this is all said and done.

Archived