What will Khal Jhaqo do with Daenerys?

Lady Hodor

isn't it said somewhere that the Dothraki follow strength over everything else? (only a strong Khal can remain a Khal for long) I think Dany with Drogo is some pretty serious 'strength' I don't think he will be able to capture or do anything to Dany...I am still up in the air about whether I want Dany to reunite with a vast hoard of Dothraki though....her riding up to the gates of Meereen and then on to KL with a swarm of savages while riding a dragon seems sorta cliche at this point..vs marching up with a random assortment (many of them slaves) 'soldiers'

“Mago seized her, who is Khal Jhaqo’s bloodrider now,” said Jhogo. “He mounted her high and low and gave her to his khal, and Jhaqo gave her to his other bloodriders. They were six. When they were done with her, they cut her throat.” “It was her fate, Khaleesi,” said Aggo. If I look back I am lost. “It was a cruel fate,” Dany said, “yet not so cruel as Mago’s will be. I promise you that, by the old gods and the new, by the lamb god and the horse god and every god that lives. I swear it by the Mother of Mountains and the Womb of the World. Before I am done with them, Mago and Ko Jhaqo will plead for the mercy they showed Eroeh.” The Dothraki exchanged uncertain glances. “Khaleesi,” the handmaid Irri explained, as if to a child, “Jhaqo is a khal now, with twenty thousand riders at his back.” She lifted her head. “And I am Daenerys Stormborn, Daenerys of House Targaryen, of the blood of Aegon the Conqueror and Maegor the Cruel and old Valyria before them. I am the dragon’s daughter, and I swear to you, these men will die screaming.

There is a strong misconception from the reader base.

In Danny's last chapter on her "walk about" she evolves into a "true dragon" He is done with her floppy ears and she is done with peace she is done worrying about the innocent. She is Blood and Fire. She forgets the child's name that Drogon killed. Even tho it haunted her all there out her Meeren arc. She has several visions telling her staying and planting "trees" in Mereen was a horrible idea and she comes to agree.

When danny "morphed" and because a true targ she called to Drogon and he came. She guided him in flight and he responded. Dany is a Dragon Rider in full. She has control over Drogon.

For the first time in a long time. I'm looking forwards to Dany's arc.

Jhaqo is going to burn.

With that being said, i hope she torches his ass. Im looking forward to seeing how sh handles mereen and everyone she left behind. As well as her "husband" who is in jail at this moment.

Can't see a scenario where Jhoco lives. She swore to kill him painfully and is currently in the middle of an epihany of regaining her dragon side and being a warrior.

After killing him and a few others, the rest will accept her as Khaleesi. The trek will be made to the crones and she will pick up more Dothraki as she goes, eventually gaining most of them. This will be her "calvary" to go with her "infantry" of eunichs she already has. Her "navy" is currently in route and Barriston is currently training Knights. This will give her a complete army by all standards.

Unsullied infantry

Dothraki calvary / archers

Knights via Barriston and the Second Sons

Navy via Victarion and the ships he takes from the Volante and blockade

Take him every way a man can take a woman

She'll take control over the outriders of the Khalasar (half a hundred is only 50, that is not going to be his full Khalasar) and by extension Jhaqo's other riders. She will lead the khalasar to Volantis, slave uprising, her army in Meereen is alerted and orders are sent to join her in Volantis with the Iron Fleet and Volantene fleet. Someone competent remains in Meereen to rule, or it is burnt to the ground with Yunkai.

ETA: At some point as she travels to Volantis, she will encounter Khal Pono and win his vastly superior khalasar over too; I have a feeling Jhaqo doesnt have a massive following, but all the mentions in Tyrion's Dance chapters seem to indicate that Khal Pono poses a serious threat to Volantis

The way I pretty much took Dany's ending was that Dany would convince them all to join her by using her main skill as a leader: having dragons.

LOL. it would be kind of funny if GRRM had her use some kind of diplomacy and logic on him and the khalissar, but I can't imagine she will do anything other than 'fire and blood' 'I swore you would die screaming' 'dracarys'

Take him every way a man can take a woman

She'll take control over the outriders of the Khalasar (half a hundred is only 50, that is not going to be his full Khalasar) and by extension Jhaqo'sother riders. She will lead the khalasar to Volantis, slave uprising, her army in Meereen is alerted and orders are sent to join her in Volantis with the Iron Fleet and Volantene fleet. Someone competent remains in Meereen to rule, or it is burnt to the groundwith Yunkai

Not bad. This gives ample time for FAegon to take KL and set the stage of Dance 2.0 in the 7th book With Danny landing in Westeros towards the end of the 6th book.

I think Dany is going to pardon Jhaqo. If she was going to kill him she wouldn't have stood beside Drogon. She stood beside him to show them her strength for them to follow her.

I don't Dany is the forgiving type, once she thinks someone deserves to die (and Jhaqo really does deserve it).

• 1 month later...

He'll say something stupid in Dothraki and Dany will say something smart like "Dracarys" and burn that fool down like candle wax.

You know it!

• 5 weeks later...

GRRM left this cliffhanger. Really convenient landing spot for us to ponder for the next 5 years until the next book is release ;)

I would imagine returning back to Meereen and getting back the other two dragons as a top priority then being a Khalessi again...

• 5 weeks later...

Archived