What small thing really annoyed you?

repeated use of 'would that i could', 'would that i had', 'would that i was able', etc... i noticed this popping up repeatedly fairly frequently, now it irritates me whenever i see it

this is how english used to form the subjuctive. speakers of romance languages should recognize it. never really pissed me off too much, in fact i kind of liked it.

People make too much of this. For Tyrion it was a humiliation, of course, but I don't think Sansa was motivated by anything in doing it. I think it happened because she was awkward, afraid and unprepared - the political farce of a ceremony hit a snag and she just froze. It's not like they had a wedding rehearsal !

I absolutely understand why she did it, and I wouldn't criticize her for it at all, but it's very clear that she knew that Tyrion wanted her to kneel and she chose not to on purpose out of anger. I don't blame her at all, but I did find it a little sad for Tyrion.

There are two things which annoy me:

1. Whole Essos story.

2. That mighty warlods like Tywin Lannister, who are strategy gods on the battlefield, could be killed, when a Jaqhen H´gahr comes above the streets. An example is the death of Stannis.

Things like that make the whole very nice medieval wars in the heart of Westeos unlogical.

Fantasy north of the Wall or in Essos is ok, but please GRRM, let it out of the Westeros-wars, it destroys them.

I know this isn't a small thing but it reeeeeally bothers me that Dany chained up her dragons.

It also drives me crazy that Jon was never allowed to know who his mother was. I mean seriously with all of the shit he had to go through to be a part of that family, he could at least have been told what her name was.

Jorah's self pity.... he deserved to be dismissed.

It also drives me crazy that Jon was never allowed to know who his mother was. I mean seriously with all of the shit he had to go through to be a part of that family, he could at least have been told what her name was.

I feel you here, but we all know Ned.

Jorah's self pity.... he deserved to be dismissed.

Haha, his whole "woe is me" is getting a bit annoying. Man up, accept Daenerys doesn't want you and join the NW, like your father wanted.

What annoys me is the sorry state of prosthetics. You'd think someone, if not the smiths, would figure out a better prosthesis for a missing hand than a metal hand shaped thing. Jaime, and Jacelyn for that matter, would be better served with something else - Jaime thought a hook, but why not a pointy sword or dirk like thing. Then at least he could cut his meat. Or even a shield-holder in case he gets any good with his left hand. With all the wars, not to mention folks like Hoat, there is a need. Mott or Salloreon could have done very well.

I am pretty sure you can be disgusted by casual acceptance of gang-rape and not be a femi-nazi

also, pretty sure the prior comment referred to the POV's (and not your) acceptance

I think he was calling out the person that said it was 'unacceptable' for someone to call Dnay a 'slut', even after he clearly says that he was jesting ( or in the case of Westeros, making a jape). Why, oh why must people have such thin skins in regards to a fictional character? It just reaks (or reeks if you will) of a lack of a grip on reality.

Another Jorah thing...Lynnesse Hightower Mormont really annoys me.

Forget selling poachers and losing your entire life and everything...disgracing Jeor who is a great man.

After she flipped out the first 50 times because she got jewels, dresses, people to entertain her, and still wasn't happy...why didn't he just tell her.

Ok, you want to leave? There is the door.

And then she becomes a concubine.

What a waste. She ruined him and he let her. Would love for her to appear in the series and get eaten by Dany's dragon or something.

Another Jorah thing...Lynnesse Hightower Mormont really annoys me.

Forget selling poachers and losing your entire life and everything...disgracing Jeor who is a great man.

After she flipped out the first 50 times because she got jewels, dresses, people to entertain her, and still wasn't happy...why didn't he just tell her.

Ok, you want to leave? There is the door.

And then she becomes a concubine.

What a waste. She ruined him and he let her. Would love for her to appear in the series and get eaten by Dany's dragon or something.

She might yet - HIghtower, under threat of the ironborn, is sending to her for ships.

I dont know why this annoyed me, but when Catelyn captures Tyrion, she notices some Freys. Later as she's on her way to the Eyrie..... no Freys came with her. But I guess it was to be expected of them.

Yes, some startd to stand but IIRC their captain didnt so they sat back down. How...Frey.

Just listened to the Sansa/Tyrion wedding and it annoyed me that she wouldn't just kneel. Tyrion has suffered enough embarassment in his life would it have killed Sansa to do this small kindness

I get her. Tyrion was probably the only person she knew whom she felt safe resisting. Tyrion feels awful sorry for himself in that scene.

A small thing that really annoyed me is that people who criticise Sansa for refusing to kneel for Tyrion forget that right after the cloak bit, she immediately feels sorry for him and kneels (p 387 of the Kindle Version)

Also Lysa Arryn, especially in GOT when she is completely outplayed by Tyrion even though her uncle and sister tell her what is happening and what a terrible idea it is

Also Robb, the man makes one bad decision after another, its only the brutality of his death that makes me have sympathy for him

Balon Grejoy and his retarded idea of invading the north instead of the west. The plunders of the western cities and a crown or declaring yourself king and invading someone who dosnt care. Imagine Theon and Robb burning Castlery Rock to the ground for the final vengence of Ned

No Howland Reed

The fact that everyone i root for dies Ned/Renly/Robb/Prince Martell

Anytime anybody who have done Ned or his family wrong mentions the Starks being traitors, I literally scream "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU TRECHEROUS, TRIFLING BITCHES"

Ice getting retorted and the nasty lying Lannisters putting their hands on it, "yeah fuck you Tywin, Joffery, and Jamie. So.Much.HATE

The Boltons, Frays in Winterfell. Are you fucking kidding me? Seriously the nerve of these assholes.

Stannis

The Ironborn

The red witch Milissandre(sp?)

The Frays

The Lannisters

Archived