US Politics: show us the money

DanteGabriel

SO if I'm correct: Name drops of former Presidents, Obama 3, Romney 0.

Don't think this means anything, but I find it interesting. Especially since one of them was Reagan.

Romney did state that his tax policy was first suggested by Clinton's chief of staff

SO if I'm correct: Name drops of former Presidents, Obama 3, Romney 0.

Don't think this means anything, but I find it interesting. Especially since one of them was Reagan.

Romney pulled out the big guns with "God", trump card...

Obama is leaving too many points on the table. Seems too tentative and caught up in abstractions. Jim Lehrer is letting Romney eat his lunch. Romney is throwing out ten kinds of irredeemable bullshit every answer, but he's slinging it passionately with that alpha dick swagger that must have served him so well in his vulture capitalist career.

So you want to be the head of the government even though you believe it cannot do anything good inherently? Er, why?

You have identified the essential contradiction of the Reaganite horseshit that has been the GOP's only idea for 30 years.

Not a single thing of substance has been said so far in this "debate."

I don't know, Obama managing to hit Romney on "hey, we just took your plan and used it on a national level" and "is your plan secret because its TOO GOOD??" was pretty solid.

"Freedom is the freedomest freedom that can freedomly free: yes or no? Two minutes gentlemen, starting with you Mr. President."

Lord, yes. I keep thinking he's going to get more specific. But, no.

"Do you two believe there's a fundamental difference in how you two view the role of the Federal government?".

What sort of fucking question is this? Why are we talking in vague rhetoric?

Archived