Homeland [SPOILERS]

Crown

Do we know if these actors have signed on for next season? I'll have to check.

Mya- I stay away from EW features until I've seen the season. They do such a good job of reporting that I save them until I've seen the movie or whatever (Bond, American Horror Story, etc) as I don't want to be spoiled. :)

Do we know if these actors have signed on for next season? I'll have to check.

Mya- I stay away from EW features until I've seen the season. They do such a good job of reporting that I save them until I've seen the movie or whatever (Bond, American Horror Story, etc) as I don't want to be spoiled. :)

Baitac, it was speculation in the recap. I read the recaps because they're great at catching things I miss. Which is a lot.

I hate hate hate previews. Nothing against you, Crown. :) As much as I dislike Dana's ornery sourpuss, they better not kill her off in a tit for tat situation. That whole "your family has nothing to fear as long as" you do my bidding thing concerns me. This series is killing me. I just don't know how they will keep it going for a whole other season. It's awesome.

If they were going to kill any of Brody's family members it would be his son who feels surplus to requirments anyhow. The actor must feel sibling like jealousy when he sees all the material his on-screen sister has.

Quinn was definitely being established as being some kind of black-ops terrorsit killers. Like a silly version of the guys from "munich" where the mission is simply "kill terrorsits". I guess for people in the middle-east this would make them bogey-men but they aren't directly wanting to harm America - other than its reputation.

Don't know how credible this is but this UK blog says that Damien Lewis and the Estes actor are up for another 5 years

Every major actor on every major show is signed for 5 years. This doesn't mean anything in regards to how long they'll be on the show. They do this so that they can avoid scheduling conflicts if the part goes on for multiple seasons.

I'm confused. The recapper on ew.com seemed to think that maybe Quinn was a terrorist and he and F Murray would take the place of Brody and Nazir next year.

Yea, hard to see how this might happen. They're black ops agents, not terrorists.

so at this point, brody being in on it with nazir has kinda been taken off the table.

so we are left with, nazir gave the false plan to brody, knowing what he would do and setting up something bigger down the line

or, nazir wearing a big dunce cap and the show losing all credibility.

really worried here.

Wow.

So what happened to Saul and who is the mole?

No one knows who the mole is and I don't know if the the show even does. As for Saul, he more or less baited Estes and Estes is fighting back. Saul knows a lot of damaging information that Estes wants under wraps.

so at this point, brody being in on it with nazir has kinda been taken off the table.

so we are left with, nazir gave the false plan to brody, knowing what he would do and setting up something bigger down the line

really worried here.

Being in on what?

really worried here.

I truly believe Nazir's love of Brody had blinded him a bit. With that being said, I also believe that Nazir is a "if not plan A, plan B, if not plan B, plan C..." type of person.

The conversation between he and Carrie revealed a lot about his character. I find it believable.

No one knows who the mole is and I don't know if the the show even does. As for Saul, he more or less baited Estes and Estes is fighting back. Saul knows a lot of damaging information that Estes wants under wraps.

I dont know if we'll ever know who the mole is, but I find it questionable that Galvez shows back up and shit hits the fan.

But then again, it's Galvez. It can't be him, right?

I dont know if we'll ever know who the mole is, but I find it questionable that Galvez shows back up and shit hits the fan.

But then again, it's Galvez. It can't be him, right?

Galvez was always the red herring.

By the way, do we know how much time has passed between the Gettysburg shooting and this past episode? Last we heard, Galvez was on the verge of dying and now he's back in a sling. If it's been long enough from him to go from almost dead to perfectly fine, his arm would be fine without the sling. Little things like that bothered me this episode as did the plot but I did enjoy all the 1 v 1 conversations (Darudal/Saul, Saul/Estes, Brody/Walden, Carrie/Nazir and even to a lesser extent Dana/Finn).

Great episode. I hope Saul isn't taken out now for knowing too much. One thing, I would've liked it if Body had have fully explained to Walden why he wanted him dead in his last moments such as bringing up the bombing of the madrassa and whatnot. His last words to him could have been much better.

Being in on what?

being in on the falsity of the newsvan attack.

as in, nazir returned brody and brody lied about everything when he was originally let go, telling carrie to get his family to safety, and then telling them about the plan as if nazir wanted that attack to be stopped

being in on the falsity of the newsvan attack.

as in, nazir returned brody and brody lied about everything when he was originally let go, telling carrie to get his family to safety, and then telling them about the plan as if nazir wanted that attack to be stopped

Oh I see. Yea, I don't think he was in on it and I don't think there was a larger plan in motion. I just think Nazir has as much of an emotional connection to Brody as Brody does to Nazir.

Great episode. I hope Saul isn't taken out now for knowing too much. One thing, I would've liked it if Body had have fully explained to Walden why he wanted him dead in his last moments such as bringing up the bombing of the madrassa and whatnot. His last words to him could have been much better.

At first I kept thinking Oh Gawd Brody don't say too much, this jerk may survive the heart attack. But it looks like he died so Brody's last words could have been better.

Archived