The Walking Dead Graphic Novel/TV Comparison (TV and GN SPOILERS)

Relic

WTF?!?!

Are you some kind of weird cyborg or something? What is wrong with you?!?!?!

I suspect he doesn't know that T-dog is from Georgia but may not have lived specifically in Atlanta. Once that element of his back-story is known his actions carry far more weight.

They may also not have picked up on his silent stoicism and how he leaned so manly-like against things in the background.

Lord Bron - ,many of the older threads discuss the awesomeness of T-dog and his descendents Two-Dog and Three-dog. I'm not sure who the next -Dog is as they've thrown us for a loop by having two black male characters in the show that speak.

I suspect he doesn't know that T-dog is from Georgia but may not have lived specifically in Atlanta. Once that element of his back-story is known his actions carry far more weight.

They may also not have picked up on his silent stoicism and how he leaned so manly-like against things in the background.

Lord Bron - ,many of the older threads discuss the awesomeness of T-dog and his descendents Two-Dog and Three-dog. I'm not sure who the next -Dog is as they've thrown us for a loop by having two black male characters in the show that speak.

No excuse. Don't try and tell me Lord Bron didn't see T-Dog grab that motherfucking shotgun. That should have sealed it right there. Damn.

Maybe there is something im not seeing.

But dont get me wrong, i'm not implying he had a lack of badass-ery.

Im specifically thinking about when he was cut, or when they were fleeing the farm. His go-to solution was to abandon everyone else, to save his own ass, and whoever was coincidently with him.

Sooo... I guess I was alone in that thought, and made some enimies in the process.

Im specifically thinking about when he was cut, or when they were fleeing the farm. His go-to solution was to abandon everyone else, to save his own ass, and whoever was coincidently with him.

Sooo... I guess I was alone in that thought, and made some enimies in the process.

It was all misdirection with the cut check out his diary

The T-Dogg worship is a forum in-joke from last seasons thread. It's all mostly tongue-in-cheek, but don't tell that to Brady.

Well, they appear to have introduced a fourth black male character. So, we've got overlap. Which has never really happened before. The Army medic dude could be Threepointone-Dog. Or maybe Four-Dog. It's hard to keep track of at the moment. One thing is certain though - no way both of them make it out alive this season.

Well, they appear to have introduced a fourth black male character. So, we've got overlap. Which has never really happened before. The Army medic dude could be Threepointone-Dog. Or maybe Four-Dog. It's hard to keep track of at the moment. One thing is certain though - no way both of them make it out alive this season.

There's also the governor's lackey who is actually the closest to T-Dog in terms of standing around, hardly ever speaking and being good at holding a firearm. If he returns this season and still doesn't get any lines I'd consider calling him One-Dog. I've a feeling he may have died off-screen though unless the actor is part of the production crew.

EDIT Alpha-Dog is better than One-dog in hindsight

Oh jesus... Then that means ThreeDog is Ty?

Thats almost borderline racist.

Almost.

Three Dog is the DJ from Fallout 3. I wasn't aware of a WD Three Dog.

The T-Dogg worship is a forum in-joke from last seasons thread. It's all mostly tongue-in-cheek, but don't tell that to Brady.

Depressing that this had to be spelled out.

There can be only one!

So the little girls are replacing the twins, and Carl will end up putting them down (or one of them at least...).

Carl is feeling more and more like Andrea from the GNs.

Any speculation on what will finally gets them out of the prison?

And as I just typed this I saw what is referenced below:

Talking Dead

I read somewhere else, because I don't watch TD, that the next episode will have 7500 zombies. So it looks like a significantly large herd might be what drives them out of there.

But so soon? That doesn't make any sense.

I really liked that they added this disease plot. It's always seemed odd to me that no one ever got sick in the comics, or that new diseases never came up. I mean, other than whatever is in the air that makes people become zombies as they die.

So, who do you think is the show psychopath? It's certainly no one who was in the group last season (unless Carol goes insane here as well, which I find unlikely now that they gave her daughters), but we've been introduced to so few new characters that it will feel odd if it's any of them.

I really hope we get a good Tyrese going bananas in a room full of zombies this season.

Agree that Carl is feeling more like GN Andrea. One of the girls will die, and I think Judith will die from the infection. That will be pretty brutal for viewers but somehow less horrible than the comics.

I stopped reading the comics a while back because I couldn't afford to keep buying them (!) and I just haven't a lot of time. But I think I can remember Dale and Andrea breaking off from the group with twins and I vaguely remember the introduction of Abe. So far it looks like the show/comics are two entirely different beasts at this point. So I guess what I am wondering is if it is worth it to keep on reading the comics? Anybody know of a cheap source to buy them??

I think you're missing the broader Internet. T-Dog death was mock-mourned on multiple forums. The guy no one gave a shit about but suddenly cares because dude just died.

It is strange how in both the books and show, they kill the black guy in order to introduce another black guy. Very, very weird. Can't they have two?

Archived