TTTNE 383: Flower garden

Buckwheat

Qutoh :*enthusiatically plucks all feathers*

*applies aftershave*

*smaks Q's bum cheeks*

Hi BB :love:

Hows everything going here. I feel I don't check in here enough

Yipes! Now cut that out! :kiss:

Congrats on the win Buck! Love the theme!

Planted some radishes a couple weeks ago and they are starting to come up. Plan is to put some lettuce in and get the peppers and tomatoes in next weekend off. Nothing beats a home grown veggie! Unfortunately, I don't have much space, so I focus on veggies and skip the flowers :(

Congrats on the win Buck! Love the theme!

Planted some radishes a couple weeks ago and they are starting to come up. Plan is to put some lettuce in and get the peppers and tomatoes in next weekend off. Nothing beats a home grown veggie! Unfortunately, I don't have much space, so I focus on veggies and skip the flowers :(

plant veggies that also have nice flowers?

I'm so jellous. I want to start planting, but we had snow last weekend. I mean snow in febuary and I don't even live in Canada.

Shadow I'm on my way to silence your blackmailing lover, don't worry your spouse won't find out....

:lol:

Your master of whispers is lazying around. I did not accept the one marriage proposal I've got :P

On the other hand, I arranged safe places to grow up for the bastards of Bear and Crown. Cost me piles of gold.

And the... lady... Bear is busy with, I took off Zar's grounds :smug:

Good early-morning everyone! I'm not sure if this is one of those threads where you frown on newcomers, if it is im sorry! :leaving:

Anyway, i always see these and this theme made me so happy that i thought i should come in and say:

Ghost's Companion, i feel you. I'm preparing a speech for tomorrow morning on Hamlet. I'm sure you'll get through your work just fine, all we need to do is.... i guess leave the thread, but i'm here to put off my work too.

And on topic, i'm completely in love with peonies. They're not seen all that often in Australia, but they're so delicate and full and gorgeous. Snowbells are another favourite of mine, because they used to grow in my nanna's garden when i was little. I thought they were like little skirts for fairies. Does anyone know the name of those little purple wildflowers that grow everywhere in Finland and Sweden? I adore them.

Archived