The smallest moments that are hilarious

Florina Laufeyson

The whole Frey family tree in appendixes. Not just because of how many there are, but the sheer amount of obvious sycophancy and bootlicking, what with all the Walders/Waldas and children named after various Targaryens, Baratheons and Lannisters.

Btw I still think that Late Lord Walder Frey was the most hillarious character in AGoT... :rolleyes:

I don't have a Kindle so this won't be verbatim:)

Arya is looking at Gendry's face and she can tell he's thinking hard because he has this pained look on his face.

It kills me when she makes these little innocent comments. There's no malice in her observations:)

The whole Frey family tree in appendixes. Not just because of how many there are, but the sheer amount of obvious sycophancy and bootlicking, what with all the Walders/Waldas and children named after various Targaryens, Baratheons and Lannisters.

Btw I still think that Late Lord Walder Frey was the most hillarious character in AGoT... :rolleyes:

cats bartering with Walder was a great part

I don't have a Kindle so this won't be verbatim:)

Arya is looking at Gendry's face and she can tell he's thinking hard because he has this pained look on his face.

It kills me when she makes these little innocent comments. There's no malice in her observations:)

I guess Gendry has more of his father in him than I originally thought.

Wylla, every time you open your mouth you make me want to send you to the silent sisters

"His Grace is growing fond of you."

"I can tell. He only threatened to behead me twice."

Melisandre laughed. "It is his silences you should fear, not his words."

I laugh every time....

- Tommen about outlawing beets

- Anything Olenna Tyrell says

- Shitmouth: "bugger me with a bloody spear"

- Osmund Kettleblack is bragging to Cersei about naming his new (black) horse "Midnight" and Cersei thinks to herself "how original"

- Tyrion reports to Tywin that a Moon Brother stabbed a Stone Crow over a sausage. The following day the Stone Crows cut off the Moon Brother's throat. Why? "Perhaps they were hoping to get the sausage back" :dunno:

- during a Small Council meeting it is reported that Davos has been beheaded by Lord Manderly. Lord Gyles stupidly asks "is he dead then?"

Aurane Waters helpfully replies " I'm no Maester, but I've heard that cutting of a man's head is often fatal." :lmao:

A specially funny part of the Frey bootlicking is that Rhaegar has a son called Robert. Oh, the irony.

"And if [Drogo] tries to cheat me, he will learn to his sorrow what it means to wake the dragon" Viserys had vowed, laying a hand on his borrowed sword. Illyrio had blinked at that and wished him good fortune

Made me chuckle, that did

"And if [Drogo] tries to cheat me, he will learn to his sorrow what it means to wake the dragon" Viserys had vowed, laying a hand on his borrowed sword. Illyrio had blinked at that and wished him good fortune

Made me chuckle, that did

Hah, I imagine Illyrio's blink looked a lot like Varys when told about Tyrion's plan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4bOa_WD0nE#t=93s

Archived