TTTNE 384 : Angry Birds

brAnthelAstgreenseer

Think I should post this somewhere on the main forums?

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6795838720/hE7AC92B6/

:lol:

Congrats, Bran! :cheers:

Just checking in during the 1st intermission of the Rangers @ Devils game. (good luck to your guys, TC). Had a blast at the Devils game on Saturday with my cousins (despite the loss). And I spent St. Patrick's Day with my parents - made shepherd's pie for dinner. It was a good time. :cheers:

Work has been crazybusy which is why I haven't been around much. Hope you're all well.

:grouphug: and :kiss:

I like the Entertainment section of GenChat. I post on the General topics not frequently. I get tired of serious topics. I am so much better at talking than writing. By the time I've figured out what to say and how to say it, they've moved on to the next argument. Bleh! Good night amigos! :)

Fly-By

First congrats Bran on the race win and a great theme :cheers: any theme that already works with my current avatar is already great in my books :cheers:. I see you threw some HAR's in your post :lol: be careful my friend once you start saying HAR you won't be able to stop HAR HAR HAR.

Hope everyone is good and having a great day, haven't read back so hugs for those who may need it :grouphug: and leers for those who want them :leer:. Keep it spammy everyone :cheers:

Good night, SpamMom! :kiss: I miss you... :grouphug:

Forgot to mention to you guys that I'm planning another tattoo! Yay! (I just posted in the tattoo thread.) I'll fill you in as the details work themselves out. :D

That's nice. I have two tattoos I would really like to do but I'm still just in early planning. My husband seems a bit hesitant whenever I bring it up and it makes me feel a bit guilty. I still want them but I want to convince him it will be awesome first.

Have fun at dance, Bucky! I can't think of a better feeling than dancing, or a better way to relieve stress from school.

Someone help me, i have to write five more minutes of script by morning and it's midnight now :( i'm just having one of those days when you really can't come up with anything creative. These two weeks have been very draining, i can't wait for the weekend... and Easter. Gorging myself on chocolate and lazing around in bed with my cats until midday, catching up on all the books i've wanted to read for ages and going out with my friends at night... :drool:

Ahhhhh, Easter candy, food and the first episode of season 3 :drool:

What kind of scripts do you write, if you don't mind me asking?

As the lady of house honey badger, how come you give a shit? :P

(This is my way of saying I love your avatar)

As the lady of house honey badger, how come you give a shit? :P

(This is my way of saying I love your avatar)

Thank you :D

And I give plenty of shits... They are just usually sitting on front porches inside burning paper bags :P

I don't, really, it's just for a school drama assessment. I am hating every minute of it. Ah! I completely forgot about season 3! I'm so excited!

This is probably a really stupid question, but what is the Honey Badger thing?

I don't, really, it's just for a school drama assessment. I am hating every minute of it. Ah! I completely forgot about season 3! I'm so excited!

This is probably a really stupid question, but what is the Honey Badger thing?

:lol: I love the honey badger - it's just a crazy, gnarly, bad ass little animal! But the honey badger video just cracks me up. Every time. Don't really know why... it just does.

So... I totally like how the trailers for Season 3 spoil the fact that Stannis is still alive. Just saying.

Yeah, that was a mystery. :lol:

He's alive?!

Sorry why was this in doubt? I honestly can't remember most of series 2.

It wasn't. His final scene was on Dragonstone with Mel. Davos' fate is unknown.

Yeah I thought so. That makes sense, I mentioned in the first trailer thread how it was a bit stupid they just did a Davos reveal.

They did? I only saw the back of his head, when Stannis talks to him. Non-book readers wouldn't know.

The WBC is over...

DALE DALE DOMINICANO!

Congrats to PR for being the sub-champ. Bai the Caribbean has prevailed!

I like the Entertainment section of GenChat. I post on the General topics not frequently. I get tired of serious topics. I am so much better at talking than writing. By the time I've figured out what to say and how to say it, they've moved on to the next argument. Bleh! Good night amigos! :)

GenChat can be mentally draining sometimes, and a mood changer. If I wanted to jump at someone's throat I'd sign to a mafia game anyway.

I don't post in entertainment much, (I think I've barely posted there) because I normally don't watch a lot of TV... I get bored of TV shows after a while, so I don't have a lot to talk about in that forum section.

Morning Spammies!

Had a couple of days off and caught up on 'The Vikings'. Saving the rest of 'Downton Abbey' for my recovery. Have my pre-op appt this morning, but I'm kind of getting cold feet about this. All I've heard the past two weeks are horror stories about people still not able to go back to work 3-4 months down the road. :( This single gal can't afford to be out for more than 2 weeks.

:grouphug: to everyone!

Hi Zar!

Think I should post this somewhere on the main forums?

https://i.chzbgr.com...8720/hE7AC92B6/

:lol:

Or maybe this: http://img615.imageshack.us/img615/2112/wtmnmv.jpg

I am feeling much better today. Going to prepare some cakes today, at least that is the plan. :P

:grouphug:s for those in need of them.

On the Entertainment forum, I post there rarely, actually only in Girls thread. :P

Archived