TTTNE 384 : Angry Birds

brAnthelAstgreenseer

Tell me more about this. I think this could be a fantastic song to modify for our Rhymes of Ice and Fire thread and Tumblr. I totally see it as a Theon/Reek song. Would you be interested in adapting it for us? Please say yes!!!

Why don't you do it yourself? ;)

*makes a pitcher of Bloody Marys*

*whips up an Irish coffee for Koba complete with Bailey's and Kahlua*

*locates the selection of single malt scotches...realizes there is nothing but Glenfidden*

*sends out a telepathic message to TMoW that we need chocolate stout and a better selection of scotch*

Cake Bucky! We need CAKE!

*chugs what's left of the bailey's and kahlua*

*makes lozeldatkm his very own rattlesnake with kahlau, bailey's, tequila, grey goose, and barcardi 151*

*flames it*

Enjoy!

*stands aside with a fire extinguisher and an emesis bag*

*sets up romantic table for Elg and his beautiful lady*

*sets up couriers and serving maids to see thier joy and pleasure*

*sets up nursery for the beautiful Elgernon twins who will be pampered and spoiled rotten by the spamperial court*

*Waltzes in with a custom cake shaped to look like the iron throne*

Did someone say we're running low on scotch and chocolate stout?! Not on my watch... You have to look in the cellar - that's where the last of the pumpkin beer and all our reserves are kept.

Bex - glad to hear you don't need to go under the knife. :D good luck with the PT.

Hey spammers! I'm home sick today. Sore throat, low grade fever, chills, headache. I feel yucky. :ack: Hopefully I'll bounce back tomorrow. No :kiss: until I'm all better - don't want to get all you guys sick!

Why don't you do it yourself? ;)

Because I already started. :ph34r:

I have lots and lots on my plate, Bucky. Plus, this is Julifay's wonderful song. She can play with it and mold it as she sees fit. :)

Hey spammers! I'm home sick today. Sore throat, low grade fever, chills, headache. I feel yucky. :ack: Hopefully I'll bounce back tomorrow. No :kiss: until I'm all better - don't want to get all you guys sick

FEEL BETTER MAID!

congrats! I hope the PT works

Happy hump day spammers

Hi Elg! How's the family doing?

Hey spammers! I'm home sick today. Sore throat, low grade fever, chills, headache. I feel yucky. :ack: Hopefully I'll bounce back tomorrow. No :kiss: until I'm all better - don't want to get all you guys sick!

Bummer! :(

Speedy recovery! :grouphug:

Archived