Facebook posting from "Westeros"

The duration of the crazy winters? We've been assuming (based on the original GoT cover blurb) that it started with the Long Night, but the WoIaF might be suggesting they started much earlier (or much later).

I can't see how the world book would disprove anything too heavily story-based, like A+J=T or L+R=J. I was thinking more of something related to the worldbuilding or history.

Elio RTed winteriscoming.net about Tyrion being a secret Targaryen... (and since the book will contain family trees and such, this could be it)

The book is from the POV of a maester, who wouldn't know anything at all about Tyrion being a secret Targ. So that wouldn't prove anything. It has to be something that the maester would know 100% for certain from his POV.

The book is from the POV of a maester, who wouldn't know anything at all about Tyrion being a secret Targ. So that wouldn't prove anything. It has to be something that the maester would know 100% for certain from his POV.

You are right. Do we know if the book is written from a pre-AGOT or even pre-rebellion perspective?

@werthead 2 maesters and a dwarf jester right? I think the book will contain 3 truths, yes? If the book contains family trees, maesters would dabble with rumours too, if anything to try to dismiss them.

Of course if we follow the RETWEET, this could be a path of reasoning :D

However, it is something that makes Elio gleeful, so it could be heresy threads or Oberyn poisoned Tywin theory, which he doesn't like. (or so I deduced)

Since it was shot down in a few words, I'd speculate that the theory once was a single premise that grew to monstrous size both in complexity and the number of followers/posters that support it.

Yeah,there is a theory that she was Skagosi, and there are family trees...

There is also another theory in regards to the woman that Aegon married. In one post, it was suggested that he married a Stark.

As far as the Jeyne Westerling is pregnant theory, I think that the app contains evidence against it.

The theory about Joanna Lannister giving birth to Aery's child or children, could be wrong, although, as it has already been mentioned, it is difficult to see how this fact will appear in the book.

The current theory about Ned's mother, I think it uses elements from Bran's vision. The woman that Bran sees emerging from the pool, is Rickard's wife, a Skagosi that was forced to marry him.

What about the Sailor's Wife? Tysha has been linked to her, but also she could be Geryon's wife.

Also, Brienne and the Clegane Brothers are likely descendants of Dunk.

Coldhands is suppossedly Benjen Stark.

Lyanna is thought to be the KOTLT.

Frey Pies theory is often regarded as fact.

There is also another theory in regards to the woman that Aegon married. In one post, it was suggested that he married a Stark.

Also, Brienne and the Clegane Brothers are likely descendants of Dunk.

?

Archived