Breaking Bad/Final Season

Reposado

The ricin isn't in a cigarette, it's in a vial. It was in a vial inside of a cigarette for transport purposes, but nobody was ever going to get ricined by smoking that cigarette. The ricin is currently not in a cigarette, just in the vial, taped behind the electrical outlet cover. Like, toddler-height. I could see Holly getting a hold of the vial, and Junior grabbing it away from her. Then Junior ricins himself by opening the vial to see what's inside, or possibly snorting it because he thinks it's drugs. It fits in with the whole "the kids aren't safe inside the house" thing that Skyler has been going on about, it's just that the danger is from a completely different source than she anticipated.

A-Men. Even if someone had smoked it, wouldn't they notice a giant plastic vial of poison inside and maybe not smoke it? I don't know how many of you are smokers or have been in the past, but nobody would ever smoke that thing. When Walt said to Jesse, "Well just don't smoke it," it was a joke that the Internet has taken to absurd lengths.

Prediction time:

Episode 510 -- "Buried": While Skyler's past catches up with her, Walt covers his tracks. Jesse continues to struggle with his guilt.

Same old same old for Jesse then. I'm guessing Walt either discovers Hank is after him or kills Todd/Lydia.

Episode 511 -- "Confessions": Jesse decides to make a change, while Walt and Skyler try to deal with an unexpected demand.

Unexpected demand comes from Walt Jr.

Episode 515 -- "Granite State": Events set in motion long ago move toward a conclusion. (The Granite State is New Hampshire. Is this when we catch up to the events seen in "Live Free or Die"?)

Remind me again which episode this is?

Remind me again which episode this is?

The first episode of the first half of this last season? Walt has hair again in the opening and buys a really big gun from Jim Beaver?

@josephcurl 2 mins

Would be awesome if 'Breaking Bad' ends with Walter White entering witness-protection program and becoming Hal from 'Malcolm in the Middle.'

i think it works better if he moves in next to the heffernans on king of queens

I don't necesarrily think Jesse should have a happy ending, I just think he should live (or I would like him to). Outside of jail, preferably. If I had to speculate, I would say:

Walt dies

Jesse lives

Skyler goes to jail

Hank and Marie live, to take care of Walt Jr. and Holly

That's pretty much how I see it panning out. I could still see Hank dying though, probably before Jesse.

I second this but with Hank dead. I suppose one or both of the children might bite it too, depends on how gruesome they want to play it.

I started watching AMC Breaking Bad marathons that run ALL NIGHT Saturday nights. It is seriously screwing up my sleep schedule. :(

Having never seen the series all the way through, this is all new to me. needless to say, I am HOOKED.

I started watching AMC Breaking Bad marathons that run ALL NIGHT Saturday nights. It is seriously screwing up my sleep schedule. :(

Having never seen the series all the way through, this is all new to me. needless to say, I am HOOKED.

Yep, it's really tough not to binge watch this show.

Also, what do you guys think are the top 3/5/whatever episodes of the series? I'm assuming it'll change after this season, but this is my top 3:

1. Crawl Space - I'll never forget that scene with Walt going nuts. Ever.

2. Say My Name

3. One Minute - phenomenal acting by Jesse. This was his episode.

Honourable mentions - End Times, Gliding Over All

A lot of the 'best' episodes of the series are season finales/near finales. I don't think there's a show out there that has stronger finishes. Which only means s5B will be amazing.

No matter how serious Walter White gets, the jolly Hal always shines through: Cranston wore a mask of himself and hid in plain sight at Comic Con this past weekend!

Man I love this guy

Cranston very funny in this promo for Adam Carolla's new movie

What an awesome guy

Yep, it's really tough not to binge watch this show.

Also, what do you guys think are the top 3/5/whatever episodes of the series? I'm assuming it'll change after this season, but this is my top 3:

1. Crawl Space - I'll never forget that scene with Walt going nuts. Ever.

2. Say My Name

3. One Minute - phenomenal acting by Jesse. This was his episode.

Honourable mentions - End Times, Gliding Over All

A lot of the 'best' episodes of the series are season finales/near finales. I don't think there's a show out there that has stronger finishes. Which only means s5B will be amazing.

Not including the finales, and in no particularly order...

Problem Dog - Jesse was just amazing in this one

One Minute - The end with Hank was so intense

Live Free or Die - YEAH BITCH! MAGNETS!

Salud - Everything to do with Mexico was unreal

4 Days Out - Good ol' meth cooking marathons

that was surprisingly hard, and it will probably change next week. I really can't find an episode I would rate lower than an 8 out of 10

Archived