Fairy tale endings (ya right)

Dany Girl

The Stark children are all reunited and are made free of any outside entanglements, thus Sansa's marriage is annulled and Jon no longer has to be stuck at the Wall.

UnCateyln is able to lay down and find peace as she is reunited with Ned, Robb, Hoster, her mother, Lysa, and Brandon in death.

Tommen and Myrcella successfully flee to Essos, while all the rest of the Lannisters meet their judgement.

Bran uses his magical powers to destroy the universe and dissolve all sentient consciousness in both present and past into a collective consciousness so everyone would be together forever.

THE END

Resistance Is Futile

Bran's first born will get Winterfell and his second son will get Wolf's Towers (former Twins)

Rickon becomes lord of Wolf Fort (former Dreadfort) and marries Lyanna Mormont.

Hee. Can the Starks just go around renaming everything in Westeros after wolves? I can see it now: Wolfgarden, Gates of the Wolf, Wolfisport, Wolfspear, Wolf's End, Wolf Harbour, Wolftown, Wolfrun, Wolf's Landing, Wolfgard, Wolfenhal, Wolfendale...

I want Rickon to return from Skagos as a psychopathic cannibal worse than Ramsay and become lord of Winterfell under Stannis's rule. I want him to marry Ramsay Bolton's (still unborn) daughter fifteen years later and begin a reign of terror, making the Northeners miss the days the Boltons ruled the North. I know it sounds crazy, but I'm serious. I want to see at least one evil Stark in this story and Rickon's got the potential. Rickon Stark, the Cannibal, Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North.

I also really don't want the Boltons to go extinct. No house deserves extinction, not even the Freys. If Roose and Ramsay have to die, let one of them have a newborn son, at least.

So, politically, my dream ending is:

King of Westeros: Stannis the Mannis

Lord of the North: Rickon the Cannibal

Lord of the Riverlands: Jason Mallister

Lord of the Iron Islands: Rodrik Harlaw

Lord of the Vale: Bronze Yohn Royce

Lord of the Westerlands: Daven Lannister

Lord of the Reach: Randyll Tarly

Lord of the Stormlands: Davos Seaworth until Stannis fathers two sons (one to inherit the Crown and another to inherit Storm's End)

Prince of Dorne: Edric Dayne

Tyrion finds recognition and and a good place to live with lots of books around and something intelligent to do. And there will be a woman to love who loves him back, I am not talking about platonic puritanism here.

At the age of eighty he may die with a quill in his hand and a belly full of hot chocolate with rhum and cream topping.

Oh wait, you wanted the fairy tale, not GRRM's actual ending........

........little Sanrion, little Jonaerys, the clever Trycella, little Brienne-Aimée, little Arienne Targaeryen and little Quasha take the train to Oldtown to start their first year at The Citadel. All was well.

For a fairy tale ending

- a sword needs to be forged/reforged by the hero [since the only one who could forge/reforge a sword is Gendry he has to be the hero]

- the hero needs to slay a dragon [but which one, there are three? Alternatively a Targaryen]

- the hero needs to save the princess, marry her and they live happily ever after.

So Gendry reforges Ice, kills Daenerys, marries Arya and they live happily ever after. Can't be too hard to write :dunno:

-Sansa rebuilds Winterfell and rules the north as regent for Rickon until he comes of age. Then she lives quietly with Jeyne Poole as the two overcome years of torment together with lemon cakes.

-Cersei realizes how much of a failure she is and was as Queen and mother both as Jaime chokes her to death. Jaime then takes Tommen and Myrcella away to keep them safe. The three live in relative obscurity and their lives become safe and boring.

-Barbrey Dustin is a Stark loyalist and turns on the Boltons during the final battle for the north.

-Robin Arryn grows into a fine man and rules the Vale as an effective leader.

-Edmure and the Blackfish with the aid of the BWB retake Riverrun.

The Stark children are all reunited and are made free of any outside entanglements, thus Sansa's marriage is annulled and Jon no longer has to be stuck at the Wall.

UnCateyln is able to lay down and find peace as she is reunited with Ned, Robb, Hoster, her mother, Lysa, and Brandon in death.

Tommen and Myrcella successfully flee to Essos, while all the rest of the Lannisters meet their judgement.

Yes, this is exactly my wish. But I'll also add that I want continued peace for Sandor, a warg-free Hodor back home in a rebuilt Winterfell and happiness for Brienne, Pod and Edric Dayne. While I'm at it, all good things also for my other favourite houses: the Manderlys and Blackwoods. That is all.

Stannis wins the Iron Throne but Selyse died at the Wall so he needs a queen. Sansa has reemerged so he marries her, at first just to stabilize the North, but Sansa's so charming that he falls for her. She likes his honesty and straightforwardness and so they have a genuinely happy marriage.

And Rickon returns on a unicorn with Shaggydog at his heels.

I have more than a few wishes so I will be as concise and to the point as possible.

In no particular order.

1, House Lannister and the rock are both destroyed by an unknown knight with a small force who later reveals him self to a Rayne of Castamere. Ironically he does this using only his wits shaming the descendants of Lann the clever. possibly funded by magister illyrio from pentos. house lannister is reinstated by the new targaryen monarch under tyrion but only as a minor house.

2, It is reveled that there must always be a stark on winterfell to keep the magic of bran the builder alive and the castle secure. brandon Stark (the uncle) is found alive and well north of the wall living as a prisoner of the others. he is sent to winterfell to recuperate from the ordeal and raise men for the watch. his very presence brings back the strength and will of the north. In to this Rickon returns and is well on his way to being a deadly warrior, in no small part trained by his uncle. (shaggy dog then kills all or most of the freys)

3, It is proved that egg is legitimate and he and danny wed but change the laws regarding the power of the kings and the constitution, especially if one is said to be mad. the house with the red door is the red keep. dany was born on the table in the lords chamber on dragon stone, the map of westeros.

4, the three eyed raven in actually blood raven, young bran stark grows more powerfull than him and communicates with eddard, telling him to not go to KL. It turns out the dead dire wolf was in aGoT was sent by bran as a failed message to eddard.

5, we learn Rheagar read the profacy left in the vaults of KL the day he decided to become a warrior. He knew he was not the price that was promised but that would be his child. he knew young egg was safe and had been switched and that is two younger siblings were safe and would survive. he knew he had to die for house targaryen to be safe in the future and did so willingly, not being beaten by robert but submitting too him. thus proving him self to be the greatest player of the game of thrones ever. Also the laster pov is from Rheagar and all questions regarding L+R are answered.

Hee. Can the Starks just go around renaming everything in Westeros after wolves? I can see it now: Wolfgarden, Gates of the Wolf, Wolfisport, Wolfspear, Wolf's End, Wolf Harbour, Wolftown, Wolfrun, Wolf's Landing, Wolfgard, Wolfenhal, Wolfendale...

No but in all fairness I think the Twins could be renamed Nymeria's Towers. :)

OK Here goes, The wall is no longer required after the Others are beaten, Jon becomes KiTN with Rickon lord of the Wolfden, after Wylla is wed to Jon, the two of them are of course very happy together, Bran becomes Lord of the Dreadfort and is an amazing all powerful greenseer and takes Marcella as his wife after the Lannisters are destroyed, this brings the westerlands back into the new kingdom and the smallfolk and underlords are happy. Arya returns and is reunited with Nymeria then leads her huge wolf pack to the twins where they rip the Freys to shreds and Arya is then Lady of the Wolfbridge and is fierce but fair she gives Gendry the job as blacksmith at the Tower of Greywind where he is very happy while she installs Hot Pie in Ladies loft a smart brasserie atop the second tower Robb's Revenge . Edmure and Roslyn regain Riverrun and rule the riverlands happily, Sansa is Lady of the Vale and Harry turned out to be a thoroughly decent chap, they did how-ether shove LF out the moon door on their wedding night as he tried to take first night rights and was acting like a total wanker after too much arbour gold at the feast.

Janmie and Brienne do many brave and honorable deeds and Tommen is reunited with his father who builds him a giant cat play structure in the hollow hill of the BWB where he grows up fat and happy as the hidden lordling. After many years Marcella who has been in contact with them secretly convinces Her beloved husband to speak with King Jon in order to grant Tommen Castery Rock and take the name Tommen Rayne to both remind the country that the Lannisters are humbled and will never again seek to overpower the realm.

cat learns of her childrens happy fates and passes into a peaceful afterlife.

All the While Dany just twiddles her thumbs a bit more somewhere in essos.

Brienne finds Sansa, they fall in love and live happily ever after (since Brienne is the only true knight in Westeros, and Sansa would be able to appreciate her).

The newly rehabilitated Cersei steps down as queen regent, and lives out the rest of her days peacefully in Casterly Rock.

Dany becomes a true, good leader in Meereen and decides that the Iron throne is overrated after all. She abolishes slavery in all of essos, find a new husband and lives happily ever after.

Bran learns how to kill the Others and fixes the seasons.

Stannis rebuilds Winterfell, Arya is reunited with Nymeria, Rickon becomes the lord of winterfell.

sansa stays with tyrion and then pulls a cersei 2.0 on the lannisters. [no incest ,sansa just having a secret lover or something] And in turn she burns the bloody rock to the ground and ships the lannister gold north to winterfell. and the series villans die including the others. starks reunite. Houses mallister,blackwood,seaworth,royce,baratheon,manderly,karstark/thenn,umber,mormont,glover,dayne.caron, live happily ever after. aegon becomes king.

Well, quite a few fairy tales were modified to make it more profitable for Disney or should I say marketable to children.

Case in point in the original story of The Little Mermaid Spoiler: they don't end up together and she kills herself.

........little Sanrion, little Jonaerys, the clever Trycella, little Brienne-Aimée, little Arienne Targaeryen and little Quasha take the train to Oldtown to start their first year at The Citadel. All was well.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: i love it!

Archived