NFL week 6: Keenum era is almost upon us

trickster

Every time Peyton drops back, you wonder if it'll be a TD, every time Eli drops back you wonder if it'll be an INT.

Clearly, he's decided to take away the only one of Peyton's records he has a chance at. Single-season INT's.

In other news...how the hell are the Bears allowing Jacobs to run all over them? The Bears are getting pushed around up front.

Bears are decimated at defensive tackle. they are playing a defensive end at the 3-technique and a scrapheap free agent at nose tackle.

In other news...how the hell are the Bears allowing Jacobs to run all over them? The Bears are getting pushed around up front.

Their top 3 defensive tackles are injured which has forced their second best defense end to the middle and their third best (mostly a third down pass rusher) to start on the right end.

The Bears front is (understandably getting pushed around), but Jacobs is running the ball pretty well. He's slow as dirt, and I could probably crutch faster, but he's seeing the holes and hitting them strong to break arm tackles. I wonder if he's getting back into football shape.

I see, I didn't know about Da Bears line situation. That explains a lot. They better get that straightened out, because the Giants' O-line is not something to be proud of.

Jace,

I understand that the league doesn't want players to just start wearing whatever they want because it may eventually get out of hand. Even though it's in support of mental illness, it's understandable. It would be a great idea if the NFL did promote awareness for it as a league-wide event.

What I don't understand is the MLB not allowing the Mets to wear NYPD, FDNY, and PA hats on 9/11 in NY, when the MLB had the whole year notification.

Jace,

I understand that the league doesn't want players to just start wearing whatever they want because it may eventually get out of hand. Even though it's in support of mental illness, it's understandable. It would be a great idea if the NFL did promote awareness for it as a league-wide event.

What I don't understand is the MLB not allowing the Mets to wear NYPD, FDNY, and PA hats on 9/11 in NY, when the MLB had the whole year notification.

I don't really have an opinion either way, I think the league could simply make a rule such as "2 colors maximum, no wording or phrases", but it's not that big a deal. I think that it's a nice gesture by Marshall, but the color of your shoe doesn't shout "priority" to me.

Archived