TTTNE#400 Rock Paper Scisssors Lizard Spock Edition

brAnthelAstgreenseer

Welcome to the #400th edition of TTTNE

You see the game is very simple :

Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

Lets just starts this with a Big Bang : 3 2 1 ..

Paper!

Just started season 4. This show is very funny.

When children are cutting their teeth, the teeth are cutting up through the gums. Molars being duller, hurt more

Oh no! I hope you heal quickly!

It just means that they are pushing through his gums. They are larger and hurt more so he's really grumpy

I am not sure what Sheldon would have to say on this topic, but I hope his grumpiness calms down soon! ;)

And thanks StA. I am already getting better somehow, well, better than two weeks ago.

Look, Sheldon is hugging me! :grouphug: (Spoiler for uhhhh ... season 2 I guess?)

It is mixed up: is England unforgettable or is it nothing with Scotland being everyting? Also, are you spying on Scotland to sabotage it's upcoming battle for independence? :ninja: Also, I didn't know. Also, more likely that I forgot. Also, crows still!

Scotland is where I live and I love it, but England is where I'm from and I'm very proud to be English. The Independence thing: I'm yet to be convinced of it, but I wouldn't mind really if it goes either way. You'd know if you met me from my lazy Surrey/Midlands drawl (I sound like I'm falling asleep all the time.) But I also have love for a good Three Piece Suit, the waistcoat avoids baggy shirt syndrome the bane of men with large necks and shoulders.

Congrats on the win! Why is the race always when I'm sleeeeping????

You are in a wrong time zone. :P

is it wrong that I'm just really angry with no reason ? i've been avoiding people for a couple of days

Calm down might be a good idea. :) Have a nice walk maybe. Or meet with friends.

Calm down might be a good idea. :) Have a nice walk maybe. Or meet with friends.

i'm trying ,i'm up on the roof right now -fresh air and what not- but it's not really working ,nice view tho ,plenty of stars .

and gmm , i punched the wall for 15 minutes , it didn't work either , i just feel like i have a flame inside of me

Archived