NFL Week 8: End of the Weeden Dynasty

sperry

HAHA what an asshole. Well, if you're gonna give up the 15 yards, might as well do it in style.

The stupid thing about it is that since the penalty is enforced on the Kickoff, its basically has no consequence. But it was a dick move by Tate.

I am watching this atrocity of a game because it has fantasy implications for me... I need a Rams touchdown on the Seattle defense and I win a match...

I don't want to beat a dead horse on the Bryant thing, but I am really glad someone on this team gets freaked out and upset about losing. I haven't seen that on the Cowboys sideline since Michael Irvin got hurt. I am sick and tired of the awww shucks we'll get em next week approach that has been consistent for almost two decades now.

If that attitude can become pervasive on this team, it can make some noise in this league.

Meh, defense blitzed and forced a very quick throw. Shitty but no one picked up the blitzer with an empty back set. Stupid play.

I agree bad call. Seattle sent the house and they left no one in the backfield, even to block. That one is on the OC.

QB Rankings (last weeks ranks in Parens):

Disclaimer: Based solely on my own biased opinion of who I'd want as my starting QB next week (so no factoring in potential, or old age). Not based on any advanced statistical analysis or proprietary algorithms or anything.

1. (1) Peyton Manning

2. (2) Drew Brees

3. (3) Aaron Rodgers

4. (4) Tom Brady

5. (5) Phillip Rivers

6. (6) Andrew Luck

7. (8) Matt Stafford

8. (7) Matt Ryan

9. (14) Cam Newton

10. (10) Russell Wilson

11. (9) Tony Romo

12. (11) Colin Kaepernick

13. (15) Andy Dalton

14. (13) Ben Roethlisberger

15. (12) Robert Griffin III

16. (16) Joe Flacco

17. (17) Alex Smith

18. (18) Jake Locker

19. (19) Eli Manning

20. (21) Ryan Tannehill

21. (23) Thad Lewis

22. (22) Josh McCown

23. (26) Carson Palmer

24. (NR) Jason Campbell

25. (20) Geno Smith

26. (24) Terrell Pryor

27. (27) Chad Henne

28. (25) Mike Glennon

29. (28) Case Keenum

30. (31) Matt Barkley

31. (29) Kellen Clemens

32. (NR) Christian Ponder

Josh Freeman is our only injury casualty, being replaced by the equally awful Christian Ponder. Brandon Weeden is benched in favor of the serviceable Jason Campbell.

Archived