Brooklyn Nine Nine [SPOILERS]

Sci-2

I thought it was okay. I liked the undercover storyline continuing but was kind of meh about the Peralta/Santiago shipping. I also liked the Captain's training program. The ticking suitcase was hilarious!

• 3 weeks later...

That was a really fun episode, except for Gina. She's so fucking awful. Everything about her is painful to watch. Thankfully all of the good from the other characters outweighs her bad, but if they keep forcing her on us like last night the balance will tip, and I'll stop watching.

That was a really fun episode, except for Gina. She's so fucking awful. Everything about her is painful to watch. Thankfully all of the good from the other characters outweighs her bad, but if they keep forcing her on us like last night the balance will tip, and I'll stop watching.

Yeah, I don't get the character at all. She's not very funny.

You mofos are cray-cray, Gina is the funniest character on the show after Boyle and Terry.

That's right. I said it. Even above Captain Holt.

Gina's grown on me for sure. Plus Peretti is awesome sauce in real life.

Gina's great but I can understand her being polarising. The Brooklyn Nine-Nine showmakers are the same folks who make Parks & Recreation and they like to bring in characters who have somewhat off-the-wall personalities. Gina is kind of Tom Haverford and Jean Ralphio combined and I can see how that can be too much for some people, except that Chelsea is funnier than Aziz and Benny Schwaz combined, so she's actually great.

I'm amused by Gina's narcissism and kleptomania. I like her more now than I did early last season. But Captain Holt is still the best part of the show. I loved how last season while he lost the Halloween bet, in a way he still won because Peralta was learning teamwork by getting the others to help him. This year he used the team to curbstomp Peralta in the rematch. Magnificent Bastard indeed.

I'm amused by Gina's narcissism and kleptomania. I like her more now than I did early last season. But Captain Holt is still the best part of the show. I loved how last season while he lost the Halloween bet, in a way he still won because Peralta was learning teamwork by getting the others to help him. This year he used the team to curbstomp Peralta in the rematch. Magnificent Bastard indeed.

Gah, who am I kidding. I love him.

i`ve watched first 3 episodes ....

generic & boring,

only mystery is who is uglier Andy Samberg or Chelsea Peretti :bang: :bang: :bang:

its hard to see how low Terry Crews has fallen

Hmmm, you make a great point. The mysteries on this mystery show are sorely lacking.

Archived