Which hero to take down which villain?

Amris

I don't see how everyone sees Sansa killing Little Finger.

Neither of them are heroes, and I would say they are both closer to villains.

I think they will get hitched.

Podrick kills Jaimie, or possibly Lady Stoneheart, or possibly all of them.

I would love to see Lady Stoneheart hanging LF, but I don't think it is likely to happen.

I want Stannis to take care of Cersei, because of his sense of justice.

I hate Ramsey, but I want him to kill Roose.

But most of all, I wish GRRM could go back in time. If he did, I would want Oberyn to kill Gregor.

Neither of them are heroes, and I would say they are both closer to villains.

How is Sansa closer to a villain?

Roose taken down by Ramsay(not at all a hero, but whatever)

Ramsay taken down by Theon

Euron taken down by Aegon

Littlefinger taken down by Sansa

Walder Frey and Devan Lannister taken down by Lady Stoneheart

"How is Sansa closer to a villain?"

Well she was always cruel to Jon Snow and Arya, she betrayed her father and basically got him killed, she sided with Joffrey over Arya AND THE TRUTH in the Lions Tooth Micah incident, she was glad when they hauled off Jayne Poole, she was meh when they killed Dantos,

I get it, she is a little girl, but at some point you have to start calling it like you see it.

Well she was always cruel to Jon Snow and Arya, she betrayed her father and basically got him killed, she sided with Joffrey over Arya AND THE TRUTH in the Lions Tooth Micah incident, she was glad when they hauled off Jayne Poole, she was meh when they killed Dantos,

She wasn't cruel to Jon, just not close to him.

She fought with Arya in the manner that siblings usually do, similarly her "betrayal" of her father was mostly just an example of disobedience which children usually perform. Also, she didn't basically get himself killed as how Ned was screwed by his own blabbing.

Technically, she only stayed neutral in the incident though that might be wrong it isn't villainous.

I don't recall her being glad when they took Jeyne Poole away, moreover at most she has no clue how she was going to be treated and possibly that she might actually be cared for.

IIRC, she shows some distress but LF rationalizes by explaining how alive he might be a threat to her safety later on.

Thus, in the end none of these makes her a villain. Especially, seeing her other siblings are performing worst acts be it Jon breaking his vows, Arya being a murderer and training to be an assassin, and Bran is mindraping his friend for his own selfish pleasure.

Daenerys's prophesied role as 'slayer of lies' implies she might have a role to play in defeating Stannis.

Stannis is not an outright villain yet, but I suspect he might be in the Winds of Winter.

I'm not sure how slayer of lies applies to Stannis? Are you referring to him thinking he's AAR? Can you please clarify? Thanks.

I don't recall her being glad when they took Jeyne Poole away, moreover at most she has no clue how she was going to be treated and possibly that she might actually be cared for.

IIRC, she was happy they took Jeyne away because Jeyne was sobbing all the time and it was bringing her down. Sansa was trying to be brave in the face of what was happening and having Jeyne around wasn't helping. However, she didn't realize that Jeyne would be subjected to such horrors or ill-treated at all. I agree that it doesn't make her a villain.

If Arthur Dayne is alive I hope he kills Jaime

I hope not. Im a huge Arthur Dayne fan(obviously) and I want him to be alive so badly but I'm also a Jaime fan. My main hope is that he obtains his redemption. Supporting Jon's claim as KOT7K and either becoming a member of his KG or joinin the NW will both IMO redeem him. Both ways he will eventually help in the fight against the others. If he is a member of Jon's KG he will spend the rest if his life defending Rhaegar's only living child(which his deepest regret was not defending Elia and her children), and becoming a member if the NW means he will dedicate his life to defending in the realm in a very punishing environment where he will likely die miserable but for a good cause. I my mind those are the best endings for him.

Also if Arthur Dayne is alive (I hope to the old gods he is) then I think he should spend his time protecting Jon. Not seeking to punish Jaime.

-Littlefinger- Sansa, Ghost!Brandon, or Ghost!Ned (Yes I am a Stark Ghost supporter)

-Ramsay Bolton- the REAL Arya Stark killing him with his own dogs. (Give her time, Arya will add him to her list).

-Roose Bolton- Jon Snow (Believe he has Other blood and slayed by a once Night's Watchman and Robb's Heir).

-Walder Frey- Killed by Nymeria (Grey Wind revenge, and the she-wolf has put in the time picking off Freys to get the bridge who sang about fangs and claws).

-Mountain aka Ser Robert Strong- the Hound (even though I don't consider him a hero and don't care he will be cursed for killing a family member) or a Sandsnake.

-Melisandre- Arya Stark

Cersei- Any of Robert Baratheons bastards.

Qyburn- an maester from the Citadel or "Pate"

I'm not sure how slayer of lies applies to Stannis? Are you referring to him thinking he's AAR? Can you please clarify? Thanks.

IIRC, she was happy they took Jeyne away because Jeyne was sobbing all the time and it was bringing her down. Sansa was trying to be brave in the face of what was happening and having Jeyne around wasn't helping. However, she didn't realize that Jeyne would be subjected to such horrors or ill-treated at all. I agree that it doesn't make her a villain.

Well look at it for a moment. Jayne just watched all the people she ever knew get butchered, things her father is probably dead (which he is), and all Sansa can think is, "shut up bitch". Sansa who is supposed to be her best friend that is.

I didn't say she was a villain, I just think she is closer to a villain and definitely not a hero.

Archived