Westeros A, B, and C Fantasy Football Leagues

Whiskeyjack

Thunderdome invites have been sent out, I will transfer over comissioner duties to Bronn when he signs in. Thought I would be able to sit this one out, but I think I'm gonna have to play. Thanks Bronn for taking over as comissioner.

OK... I just signed up for both Experts and Tdome. Why is the draft so early? Especially in TDome. That is 5 days away. There is going to be a lot of players really effected by the preseason injury bug, and it doesn't really give us a chance to see what kind of year the players may have.

Hello all. Lost my password recovery email and did not realize I could just request another one.

I am up for any league that is still open. I will restart a thread on the Dynasty league from last year too. May take a day or two before I get it up and running but there may be some openings if people don't want to rejoin from last year.

Pissed I missed baseball but was really busy so it is probably for the best.

OK... I just signed up for both Experts and Tdome. Why is the draft so early? Especially in TDome. That is 5 days away. There is going to be a lot of players really effected by the preseason injury bug, and it doesn't really give us a chance to see what kind of year the players may have.

The draft date hasn't been set in either league. In experts we are waiting to get the league full, so we can get a date that works as well as possible for everyone. Being an auction draft, its very important for everyone to be there.

Whiskeyjack, it says I have an invitation for WJ-B. I accepted the one for A, but is B some 3rd league, or did it send out too many invites, or what's up?

It also says I can "Send Reminder" for Westeros 2 (IDK, was that Howdy's league?) I'm not sure what that entails. I would like to play in Westeros 1 or 2 if possible.

I just sent invites to Westeros 2... As there will be no Westeros 1 this year, I will be calling it Westeros Outlaw league. It will be a live standard draft with standard player positions. Draft is 9-1-14 at 9p CDT...

Whiskeyjack, it says I have an invitation for WJ-B. I accepted the one for A, but is B some 3rd league, or did it send out too many invites, or what's up?

When I renewed B, I shot you an invite. But when you didn't sign up after a few weeks, I had to give the spot to somebody else.

I'd be up for W2, HP.

I think that I already sent you an invite... If not, shoot me your email and I will try and get you in.

Also, there are a lot of people who haven't responded yet. If you played for Westeros 2 last year, the invitation was sent. It is called Westeros Outlaw now.

Archived