Cersei + Dany shipping (DanCer)

midi

It looks like both Daenerys and Cersei explore their lesbian-/bi-sexual tendencies in ASOS/AFFC/DANCE. Daenerys sleeps with her handmaidens and Cersei with Taene Merryweather.

Coincidence? I think not.

George is obviously setting the stage for a hot love affair between these two most beautiful women in Winds.

If Aegon drives Cersei out of King's Landing, Cersei and Dany could become allies, since the general consensus is that Daenerys will oppose Aegon too... Then they'll find out they have many things in common...

It looks like both Daenerys and Cersei explore their lesbian-/bi-sexual tendencies in ASOS/AFFC/DANCE. Daenerys sleeps with her handmaidens and Cersei with Taene Merryweather.

There's a bit more even than that. Both Dany and Cersei are as bald as eggs at the end of DWD. Presumably they could bond on the grounds of mutual stubble, each giddily running her hand over the fuzz of the other's scalp.

The problem I foresee, though, is that they're both dominant in bed.

I just can't imagine Cersei telling Dany "get on your knees and make yourself useful" without getting a firm rejoinder along the lines of "dracarys."

George is obviously setting the stage for a hot love affair between these two most beautiful women in Winds.

If Aegon drives Cersei out of King's Landing, Cersei and Dany could become allies, since the general consensus is that Daenerys will oppose Aegon too... Then they'll find out they have many things in common...

It is a coincidence.

They aren't exploring their tendencies either. Dany was feeling lonely and touched herself. Irri, being Dany's servant and trained to tend her mistress, feel obligated to serve her. Cersei, otoh, wanted to feel what it was to have a penis and used her hands as a tool. She felt nothing from it.

I'm sure Dany would have sympathy for the abused widow of the usurper. They both really love their children and will do anything to protect them, including torturing innocents. I think they are almost as good a match as Arya Stark and Ramsay Bolton.

I'm sure Dany would have sympathy for the abused widow of the usurper. They both really love their children and will do anything to protect them, including torturing innocents. I think they are almost as good a match as Arya Stark and Ramsay Bolton.

Hmm...Ramya? The tale of grey eyed lovers.

Archived