Attractive Characters

Julie^^

Yeah its kinda disappointing that Mance in the show isnt smoldering hot like that. Ciaran Hinds is a bamf, for sure, but theres so little of him. Hopefully we see more Mance this season. I just wish he was hotter...

I think you'll get that particular wish alright ;)

Yeah its kinda disappointing that Mance in the show isnt smoldering hot like that. Ciaran Hinds is a bamf, for sure, but theres so little of him. Hopefully we see more Mance this season. I just wish he was hotter...

I got some good news and bad news about Mance on the show you want to here it? It's spoilery.

Also though, can someone please cast Mads Mikkelsen on the show in any damn role he wants. I am not saying I have a man crush on him, but I have a man crush on him. He would of been a great Mance, Aegon I, he really just needs to be in more stuff with swords. You could even make him the mad king, he can pull it off.

Is that even possible?

It's probably my dislike of the showing seeping through but I don't think any of the characters are physically attractive plus their personalities also plays a part in attractiveness for me and I don't think many characters have attractive personalities.

JonCon looks like this. Read the part when Tyrion meets him for first time, and he's describing McKidd. Gosh, I can even see GRRM thinking "mmm... that one guy, the only one in that terrible show about doctors that can act and kill pigs, should be a great Connington".

And then, HBO.

#fuckHBO.

But seriously, JonCon looks like that. He was probably very cute when he was younger (McKidd wasn't cute when younger, though. Let's picture... dunno... Rupert Grint when he doesn't look high).

I think you'll get that particular wish alright ;)

hahahahahahaha... I laughed too much :lol:

JonCon looks like this. Read the part when Tyrion meets him for first time, and he's describing McKidd. Gosh, I can even see GRRM thinking "mmm... that one guy, the only one in that terrible show about doctors that can act and kill pigs, should be a great Connington".

The best reason to tolerate Greys Anatomy... And BTW, didn't he say that he would never do GOT because of Rome?

The best reason to tolerate Greys Anatomy... And BTW, didn't he say that he would never do GOT because of Rome?

I think he (and James Purefoy) later said that they were misquoted.

Damn, I'm almost tempted to find and print every single fan request for him being in HBO and sending it to him... but alas, HBO got between us...(?).

Oberyn, Margery, Jon, Sam, Sansa, Mel (don't care that she's like 400 years old), Littlefinger that I have a crush on.

Wow, that are more male characters maybe I should question my sexuality...

The more I know about personalitys the "uglier" the character gets for me, doesn't matter how beautiful I imagined them in the beginning and yeah I know that are quite different personalitys

I think he (and James Purefoy) later said that they were misquoted.

Damn, I'm almost tempted to find and print every single fan request for him being in HBO and sending it to him... but alas, HBO got between us...(?).

You tell me... I will never see Freida Pinto playing Arianne... Now, that is a shame...

But, I agree that he would be a perfect JonCon... I was always doubting between him and David Wenham for the role.

Catelyn and Edmure are the most beautiful siblings there ever were.

Rhaegar and Daenerys are a close second, only because I like red hair slightly more than silver gold.

Which means Jaqen H'gar is the best of both worlds. ;)

I'd like to see a real life version of Elaena Targaryen. Amok's is cool, but the woiaf version I can't even see her gold lock of hair.

Catelyn and Edmure are the most beautiful siblings there ever were.

Rhaegar and Daenerys are a close second, only because I like red hair slightly more than silver gold.

This is just silly talk. Cersei said Rhaegar made Jaime look like a stable boy, how do you think Edmure would stack up against him? :P

Also Aegon I and his sisters beat them as well.

This is just silly talk. Cersei said Rhaegar made Jaime look like a stable boy, how do you think Edmure would stack up against him? :P

Also Aegon I and his sisters beat them as well.

Beauty is in the eye of beholder :)

I would easily call Sansa the most beautiful woman alive if those annoying Essosi haven't been so persistent calling Dany "most beautiful"...

Archived