Crackpot: Will Daenerys die during child birth at end of series?

DaSh!t

Hello! Not sure if this has been covered but Alfie Allen said GRRM told him there was a starwars kind of ending to ASOIAF.

http://www.hypable.com/game-of-thrones-star-alfie-allen-theon-just-wants-approval-from-his-family/

My theory is Dany at the very end of the book (when the 7K is saved from the others) falls in love with (im hoping) Jon Snow and gets pregnant. When she goes into labor she dies giving birth to twins. Jon snow will already be dead (im guessing this is the bitter sweet GRRM talks about) and their children will continue the Targaryen line.

Thoughts??

Hello! Not sure if this has been covered but Alfie Allen said GRRM told him there was a starwars kind of ending to ASOIAF.

http://www.hypable.com/game-of-thrones-star-alfie-allen-theon-just-wants-approval-from-his-family/

My theory is Dany at the very end of the book (when the 7K is saved from the others) falls in love with (im hoping) Jon Snow and gets pregnant. When she goes into labor she dies giving birth to twins. Jon snow will already be dead (im guessing this is the bitter sweet GRRM talks about) and their children will continue the Targaryen line.

Thoughts??

Star Wars ending could mean many things.  Alfie should be credited for adding confusion rather than revealing the plot.  It could mean two of the main characters are secret siblings.  It could mean one character is going dark and betray his order (Jon Snow).  It could mean a super, badass villain like Darth Vader is coming (Bloodraven). 

He does not say a Star Wars ending is applicable to the whole series but to the issue of Jon's parentage only.

I asked [George R.R. Martin] about who Jon Snow’s real parents were, and he told me. I can’t say who, but I can tell you that it involves a bit of a Luke Skywalker situation.

He does not say a Star Wars ending is applicable to the whole series but to the issue of Jon's parentage only.

This. And since there's no way Jon is going to fight Rhaegar, then...R + L = J + M

Get hype! (Am I doing it right?)

I don't know if you linked what you wanted to link, but there Allen says nothing about the ending of the story, "Star Wars kind of ending" or otherwise. He refers to where Jon Snow came from fifteen years before AGOT, not where Dany is ultimately going.

But yes, it's a perfectly plausible scenario that Dany dies in childbirth in her ultimate chapter of the series. On a completely unrelated note.

Like others already pointed out. You misunderstood the actor and he is talking about Jon parents. But... In my theory of how it will all end. Yes she dies in the end during childbirth.

It has to do with the House of the Undying prophecies. The 3 Fires, 3 Mounts & 3 Treason's. I interpreted them likes this:

one for life = The Dragons 
one to bed = Drogo.
one for blood = Her Son's death.

one for death = Drogon setting fire to the Dothraki Sea.
one to dread = Drogon.
one for gold = No idea :( Lol yet! (I think it's Daario but that's just a hunch a feeling. I missed or don't have the info yet to be sure)

one to love = She will fall in love again.
one to love = She will have another child.
one for love = This means that she will die giving birth to this child...

I believe Dany will die in childbirth because of the prophecy (she will see Drogo again when she bears a living child - so she dies in childbirth, sees him in the afterlife)

I read the interview with Alfie Allen and he was using the Star Wars/Luke Skywalker reference in regards to the Jon's parents situation. The only thing I could take from that if is he has a secret twin. 

Agree. Like the fact that Darth Vader was Jon's father and he was raised by his uncle.

However I do believe that Dany will die during childbirth but the baby will be Tyrion's not Jon's, as FE has told before.

• 1 month later...
On 9.1.2016 at 11:48 PM, Jon's Queen Consort said:

Agree. Like the fact that Darth Vader was Jon's father and he was raised by his uncle.

However I do believe that Dany will die during childbirth but the baby will be Tyrion's not Jon's, as FE has told before.

Maybe tyrion will father the child on her without her knowing it was him? Like Lann the Clever did on the Casterly girls, if the legends is true. 

Tyrion is Tywins son so Lann the Clever paralells fit him?!

Archived