[Spoilers] Rant and Rave Without Reprecussions - Season 6, Tally-Ho

Ran

Another reason why the changes to Stannis arch is infuriating. They will justify it with this cheese topping of of "the Stark's taking back WF is more emotionally satisfying then Stannis" but the real burger underneath is "LF taking back WF is more emotionally satisfying then Stannis". Because the guy who killed Ned is the guy who should take WF not the guy who's claim Ned died for

Bastard Bowl. Fight Night. The greatest gladiator match in the history of the world.

Action Hero vs Villain Sue

Day vs Night

Ned Stark's Cardboard vs Super Ramsay

And the winner is...Batfinger. 

That's right, folks. The man who killed Ned and gave Sansa to the Boltons (although apparently he had no idea Ramsay was evil, and "omg you guys it was Sansa who decided to marry him, she made a choice, it was her fault!" - who was the prick that said something along those lines? Was it Cogman? I'll bet it was Cogman...) is the one to save the day and take back the North. That's really dramatically satifsying. I can't wait for the scene where they're 'negotiating' in the courtyard, with Sansa rolling her eyes like a Boss Ass Bitchtm and giving Ramsay evil looks as her official, empowering revenge for him raping her, with Littlefinger breaking out the Broken Men speech, with the audience being forced to sympathise with Ramsay as he mourns Myranda, and Jon looking as clueless and confused as ever - while a giant is knocking on the door. The dramatic satisfaction levels should go through the roof.

11 hours ago, kissdbyfire said:

Yeah. But if we think about all the new storylines and characters, it seems a bit premature to be talking about "contracting" in Westeros 2. And no, I'll never get over "Westeros 2".

Westeros 2.0, new and improved with all the extra violence you wanted!

I like most actors, to be honest. None bug me really, except Maisie, but she's always been disrespectful to the books.

1 hour ago, LazyBazooka said:

Bastard Bowl. Fight Night. The greatest gladiator match in the history of the world.

Action Hero vs Villain Sue

Day vs Night

Ned Stark's Cardboard vs Super Ramsay

And the winner is...Batfinger. 

That's right, folks. The man who killed Ned and gave Sansa to the Boltons (although apparently he had no idea Ramsay was evil, and "omg you guys it was Sansa who decided to marry him, she made a choice, it was her fault!" - who was the prick that said something along those lines? Was it Cogman? I'll bet it was Cogman...) is the one to save the day and take back the North. That's really dramatically satifsying. I can't wait for the scene where they're 'negotiating' in the courtyard, with Sansa rolling her eyes like a Boss Ass Bitchtm and giving Ramsay evil looks as her official, empowering revenge for him raping her, with Littlefinger breaking out the Broken Men speech, with the audience being forced to sympathise with Ramsay as he mourns Myranda, and Jon looking as clueless and confused as ever - while a giant is knocking on the door. The dramatic satisfaction levels should go through the roof.

Wait is LF Lex or Ramsay

Ellie, darling, STOP MENTIONING THE BOOKS!!! (She is so dead :crying:)

Oh, they were too obsessed with the several people creating the whole production so they were not able how awesome the writing of the series is :dunno:

17 minutes ago, Tijgy said:

Ellie, darling, STOP MENTIONING THE BOOKS!!! (She is so dead :crying:)

Oh, they were too obsessed with the several people creating the whole production so they were not able how awesome the writing of the series is :dunno:

I like her. Both of them. I wonder how much they will screw their story up.

I hope GRRM puts all his ASOIAF work on lockdown meaning no more adaptions. 

I dread the hacking they will do of stories like Robert's Rebellion or The Dance of the Dragons. 

Watch they make Rhaegar and Lyanna's story some type of star crossed cliche love story. 

5 minutes ago, Le Cygne said:

I like her. Both of them. I wonder how much they will screw their story up.

I like them too :D. I think the spoilers of Bran are not too bad in comparison with others (however they already completely destroyed BR's appearances). But then I must not raise my expectation probably too high because it would only lead to disappointment :dunno:

I am just happy with the fact Isaac might be informed on what is happening in the books by Ellie.

8 minutes ago, Le Cygne said:

My worry is there is no love story at all. After all the horrible things nearly everyone has said about Rhaegar, looks like they skip right to dying Lyanna.

Watch it be gory to. They'll probably have Lyanna coved in blood from head to toe cause it's realistic. Jon probably ripped her open from inside out to. 

OH NO: https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/13062320_10153665739072734_5454215518522865888_n.jpg?oh=5e5abdf962a121544e014f69cfe0fcf2&oe=57B86574

She's dead but never forgotten, the integral character of Myranda, Ramsay's lover. Gee whiz, crickey, holy cow, omigod. They're not actually trying to produce pathos here, I hope?

9 minutes ago, The Wolves said:

Watch it be gory to. They'll probably have Lyanna coved in blood from head to toe cause it's realistic. Jon probably ripped her open from inside out to. 

I see it as how it is here at the 1 minute mark 

6 minutes ago, Sir Drew said:

OH NO: https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/13062320_10153665739072734_5454215518522865888_n.jpg?oh=5e5abdf962a121544e014f69cfe0fcf2&oe=57B86574

She's dead but never forgotten, the integral character of Myranda, Ramsay's lover. Gee whiz, crickey, holy cow, omigod. They're not actually trying to produce pathos here, I hope?

This is what we are being forced to accept . We were warned. 

10 minutes ago, Sir Drew said:

On fb people are begging they don't go the necrophilia route

28 minutes ago, Sir Drew said:

Well, there will be tears...:rolleyes: (though maybe not the kind they want...)

Archived